Buying White Rose from April 25th (or a time between my orange and pink!)

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Dreamy Easter Egg
Bee Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (126) +
Hello!

My current goal is a lineup like this:

711.png
305-1.png
209-1.png
710.png
208.png

My orange rose is from Apr 26, 2024 at 10:29 PM and my pink rose is from Apr 27, 2024 at 10:18 PM (EST time)

I'm hoping to buy a white rose to sit between those two!

Thank you! 🥰

Last edited:
I think you sent me the 9:18pm one back! I'm not sure if time zones affect the times or whatnot, but if that one didn't work out then I can still send the 4/26 rose.
Post automatically merged:

Can I have the one from the 27th? Thank you so much! 🥰

Hi 💜 I don’t know what dates you need but I have a white rose April 21st. Gmt but hopefully you can see dates.

I think you sent me the 9:18pm one back! I'm not sure if time zones affect the times or whatnot, but if that one didn't work out then I can still send the 4/26 rose.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I see the trouble!! Our roses were the same date hehe time zones

I'll send yours back! The 26th rose would be lovely thank you

Hi 💜 I don’t know what dates you need but I have a white rose April 21st. Gmt but hopefully you can see dates.

I think the 21st will be too early, but thank you for offering 🥰 date trading can be so confusing

hi there i have two pink roses from this latest round. they should both be visible in my inventory. let me know if either date works for you, i could date trade you.

hi there i have two pink roses from this latest round. they should both be visible in my inventory. let me know if either date works for you, i could date trade you.

The only pink rose I can see is the one in your lineup o:

Back