You find yourself in a tiny living space...

Would you like living tiny?

• Total voters

MiniPocketWorld

Bells
Light Brown Scenery
Zen Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Light Brown Scenery
Light Brown Scenery
Plum Blossom
Plum Blossom
Plum Blossom
Light Brown Scenery
Just a fun casual post.

You find yourself having to move into a tiny living space such as a tiny house. Or studio apartment if you prefer.
1. What would it roughly look like? (Outside/inside colors vibes theme ect)
2. What are some of your required "have to have items" after your down size? (a certain plush, a certain game console, a special collection you own, a writing desk chair you adore ect.)
3. Any certain/special features would you want included in your tiny living space? Take note of space! (like a book shelf or a hideaway tv thing for your big tv or maybe you're into plants and want shelving on a big window or you want a tiny window upstairs for your little telescope or a stone oven for your obsession with pizza, a tub instead of the common shower in small living spaces ect. )
4. Any space saving features you've seen before that you really liked that you may want in a tiny living space? (Like stairs also being drawers for storage, or a chair can be folded into a mini step ladder ect)

I'm a minimalist, so this is just perfect. My dad and I are moving soon, and we're only getting a one bedroom. I'm taking the living room. I planned on taking pictures and posting them after the fact (most likely in the "what are you happy about today" thread), and it'll be obvious how much of a minimalist I actually am.

I would prefer a studio apartment if I'm by myself. I don't need a big living space. I'd have minimal decorations and not a lot of furniture. Maybe just a desk (for my laptop) and a futon, which will double as a couch for me. I'm not that interesting of a person, I know.

Back