Celebrating Diversity: An Animal Crossing Art Contest - Voting

Which entry deserves to win first place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant vote! Help??
This means your account has not met the criteria to participate in the poll. Hopefully you will be able to participate in our next round of contests and events in our upcoming TBT Fair. :)

It’s been 3 days & I still can’t figure out who to vote for ( ´༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ`) why are you all so talented?!

Great final pics well done all the finalists! V hard to vote but gnomes swayed me in the end :lemon:

As someone with both Julian and Roscoe on my island (Roscoe came first, then I wanted Julian because I thought they'd be so cute), I love #10!!

Congratulations everyone ! 💪
I really like the drawing style of the #1 ! But I ended up voting for #5 because I love the concept idea behind the drawing, it's really representative of how Animal Crossing bring us all together.

Oh my gosh. These entries are all gorgeous! I had a really hard time choosing who to vote for...

Congratulations to everyone whose pieces were selected! Your art is beautiful, and I had a hard time picking my favourite.

In the end, I picked entry #1. I love the style of the entry and I think that it encapsulates the theme of the competition perfectly!

Number 5 for me - it captures what this game and community is all about.

What do the horses in number 10 have to do with Animal Crossing or diversity? I feel like I'm missing something with that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back