• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Date-trading Blue Bunny Balloon (+ tip!) 💙

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Planet Glow Wand
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Sweet Feather
Tetris Grid
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (207) +
hello all ☺️ I'm very close to getting my balloons in rainbow order, just need one more date trade!

I'm looking for a Blue Bunny Balloon with a date between my green and purple balloons:
679.jpg
Mar 11, 2024 at 7:28 AM
684.jpg
Mar 10, 2024 at 5:17 AM

willing to tip 50 tbt for the trade! please like/quote my post(s) if you reply. 💕🐇

Last edited:
Hi Bug! I was wondering if you'd be willing to date trade your yellow bunny dated Mar 14, 2024 at 9:09 AM for mine dated Mar 12, 2024 at 2:46 PM? No worries if not though, I don't want to mess up your lineup in any way. 😅

Hi Bug! I was wondering if you'd be willing to date trade your yellow bunny dated Mar 14, 2024 at 9:09 AM for mine dated Mar 12, 2024 at 2:46 PM? No worries if not though, I don't want to mess up your lineup in any way. 😅
actually that's the one that will fit in my hypothetical lineup haha gsjdhsgsfj I need to update the OP.

but I did get one on Saturday that I can trade? date is Mar 16, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Bug!! Would you be interested in trading your March 12 Purple Bunny Balloon for my March 10, 2024 at 5:17 AM (EST)?
actually yes that would be perfect! ☺️

actually that's the one that will fit in my hypothetical lineup haha gsjdhsgsfj I need to update the OP.

but I did get one on Saturday that I can trade? date is Mar 16, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Post automatically merged:

actually yes that would be perfect! ☺️
Oh omg the march 16th one actually would work better for me I think, that would be awesome. ;v; Do you want a message?

Sweet!! Would you like a message at all? :D
if you can think of one then sure! it's late here so I'm drawing a blank haha. how about you?

Oh omg the march 16th one actually would work better for me I think, that would be awesome. ;v; Do you want a message?
like above, if you can think of a message then great! otherwise you can leave it blank for now. would you like message?

if you can think of one then sure! it's late here so I'm drawing a blank haha. how about you?

like above, if you can think of a message then great! otherwise you can leave it blank for now. would you like message?
Sounds good! For the message could you do the following?:

This feeling, it's like... Like a lemon cheesecake! 🍰💛

Any or no message is fine with me :) I shall send you the Purple Bunny Balloon now 😁
omg I sent it to the wrong person somehow, I must be very tired 😭 I'm so sorry about that, I'll send them a message and get it back and then I can send it to you!

Sounds good! For the message could you do the following?:

This feeling, it's like... Like a lemon cheesecake! 🍰💛
yes, I'll send it over in a moment. thank you 😊💛

Back