• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi omg I’m so sorry I completely feel asleep and i will be available after 5pm EST time

Last edited:
Mayor: Winnie
Town name: Creame
FC: sidebar
Availability:
Items: 1 basket of perfect apples, perfect oranges, perfect peaches, perfect pears, perfect cherries, 400,000 bells
Total tbt: 7 tbt but please tell me if the igb part is wrong. i'm not so good with that!

Mayor: Winnie
Town name: Creame
FC: sidebar
Availability:
Items: 1 basket of perfect apples, perfect oranges, perfect peaches, perfect pears, perfect cherries, 400,000 bells
Total tbt: 7 tbt but please tell me if the igb part is wrong. i'm not so good with that!

hi! your order checks out! (don't worry, i get confused/worried about the igb part as well, i always try to quadruple check to see if i'm right lol) your order is ready now and i can drop it off whenever you're ready

hi! your order checks out! (don't worry, i get confused/worried about the igb part as well, i always try to quadruple check to see if i'm right lol) your order is ready now and i can drop it off whenever you're ready

okay, just give a minute. i'll tell you when i'm ready to open gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! Come right over!

Mayor:Aki
Town:Barley
FC:3754-6493-5619
Items:1 basket of perfect pears,1 basket of perfect peaches,400,000 bells
Total tbt:4 tbt
Availability:EST time
Hope everything is correct!Thank you!
Could I also order a basket of normal oranges because Hamphrey really wants one!So make that 5 tbt!

Last edited:
Mayor:Aki
Town:Barley
FC:3754-6493-5619
Items:1 basket of perfect pears,1 basket of perfect peaches,400,000 bells
Total tbt:4 tbt
Availability:EST time
Hope everything is correct!Thank you!
Could I also order a basket of normal oranges because Hamphrey really wants one!So make that 5 tbt!

sorry for the wait! i'll get your order ready now and open my gates. i'll be using my other fc though so please add (fc: 4141-2575-6975) and i'll boot up my other 3ds!

Whew this might be a large order, so maybe we could place this one for tomorrow?

Mayor: Lily
Town name: Twinkle
FC: 1693-3182-5006
Availability: Anytime between 12 PM CST - 2 AM CST!
Items: I'd like to order 20 pink hydrangeas please! 10 pink azaleas and 10 white azaleas!
Total tbt: 40 TBT

Last edited:
Whew this might be a large order, so maybe we could place this one for tomorrow?

Mayor: Lily
Town name: Twinkle
FC: 1693-3182-5006
Availability: Anytime between 12 PM CST - 2 AM CST!
Items: I'd like to order 20 pink hydrangeas please! 10 pink azaleas and 10 white azaleas!
Total tbt: 40 TBT

hi again! lol if you're free in the next 10-20 mins i can do it now and deliver it to you. if not it'll be ready for you tomorrow c:

hi again! lol if you're free in the next 10-20 mins i can do it now and deliver it to you. if not it'll be ready for you tomorrow c:

Yeah! I'm definitely free right now! I'd just have to time travel back to today, which won't take more than just a sec. No worries!!! *^*

Yeah! I'm definitely free right now! I'd just have to time travel back to today, which won't take more than just a sec. No worries!!! *^*

alrighty! i'll wait for your gates to open and be over as soon as i see them c:

LomwfCj.gif

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back