• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

How often do you eat out/order takeout?

How often do you eat out/order takeout?

• Total voters

Peach_Jam

☽✩°。🎀⋆✧*。☾
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Floral Train Car
Pavé Pink Feather
Sweet Feather
cooking just b taking too long sometimes

let's hear those responses

More than I should. Get too expensive. In fact this month is clear out the freezer month in my house, it's going to be chicken nuggets and corn dogs for a while. 🙃

I only order food to-go if I'm in a rush (like getting to work) and I haven't eaten yet. I prefer to buy stuff at the store and cook at home. as for eating out, pretty much never. I do go to a local chinese buffet and get take-out maybe once a month or so, but that's it.

definitely more than i should as well. the convenience of ubereat/doordash spoiled me but since they keep raising prices, i've stopped ordering as often as i used to during the pandemic. nowadays i'll only eat out/order delivery during the weekend if i feel like treating myself.

Usually once or twice a week, sometimes more sometimes less. I definitely waste way too much money on it!

most of the time i have home-cooked meals with my family. we usually order food on fridays or saturdays depending on whether someone goes out shopping and picks up food for everyone. if i’m spending the weekend with my boyfriend we order out to save time

too much

i hate using microwaves and that's the only thing we have at work, thinking about asking my boss if i can buy a rice cooker or air fryer or something else other than a microwave

We try not to do it for as much as possible since it's expensive but usually on Fridays we'll order something as a happy "you got through the week!" celebration haha

Maybe once in a blue moon. I usually eat at home because I'm on a diet and it's just faster.

I am definitely trying to cut down. I do treat us to the occasional takeaway as it’s lovely to just not think about food and cooking. Sometimes I grab a sandwich for lunch if working and been to lazy to bring from home

We usually get Pizza on Fridays. Sometimes we also order out on Saturday, but we always pick up the food ourselves.

student lifestyle is the constant battle between not being bothered to cook and wanting to order food, and not being able to keep affording takeaways lol. me and my housemate usually treat ourselves mahbe on average once a month? and it’s so good every time

I'll order takeout every now and then, like maybe once a month, but since I'm on a budget I'd much rather cook at home. Normally, I'd order food on DoorDash from places out of town when I can't go in-person, though my parents are kind enough to order takeout for me instead.

Once every few months maybe? It's reserved for special occasions and treats. It's just way too expensive.

Back