• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

How often do you eat out/order takeout?

How often do you eat out/order takeout?

• Total voters
I usually eat out a lot, or at least get fast food a lot. Although we are cutting back on it as of late, I still eat fast food or restaurant food more frequently than most people do.

We sometimes have takeout, but we never go out to eat anymore. Part of it is because leaving the house to go anywhere has been getting increasingly hard. I haven’t found anywhere I’d like to eat yet either. We’ve been here for one or two years now, but I don’t know the restaurants here.

Growing up it was maybe once or twice a month. Now it’s one to three times a week. It’s expensive and most of the restaurants in my town serve mediocre food despite that. I usually end up going to one of a handful of places over and over again since the rest are so underwhelming. I got spoiled living in a big city known for having lots of good restaurants and food trucks for a few years. I never ran out of new places to try and most of them were great. I’d do anything to have some chicken korma around here.

1-3 times per week, usually every Friday.
However, there are some extra days besides Friday where we may eat fast food an extra day. This past Saturday, my brother had his college graduation to receive his Bachelor's Degree, which we got Pizza Hut and Sonic afterwards And yesterday, my brother got me and him Golden Chick for lunch. He said he plans to make it a regular thing too, since it is not good for his car to just sit there for months without running. Let's hope he stays true to his word! He does plan to continue going to college to receive his Master's Degree and intern at our dad's work, but these are not until later this year.

Honestly, I'm here for it. I love fast food with a passion. My dad tells me I will grow out of this, but I call BS.

Back