• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Kaiaa's Clay Corner

This is so cute! I so wish i could get something, but i can't right now :(

Anyways goodluck! You got some really cool stuff!!!

Thank you! Views for my shop have dipped a bit but people have been favoriting my items, so that makes me pretty happy.

Hey everyone! Check out the first post! Simple kindly made me banners and I'd like to show them off. I have also updated the post with more information and new pictures :)

Congratulations on your Etsy shop! I love seeing anything sculpted from polymer clay because my Mom was a doll artist and she worked with clay all the time ... The results are sturdy and long lasting.
I love all the little charms and really love the rainbow feathers ... Seriously, I am thinking what I would love to see is a full body Phoebe character charm! I would wear her as a necklace ... Heh heh ... I adore my Pheebs!
I love seeing and celebrating artistic talent! I did not get blessed with it myself, but did get blessed with a real love and appreciation for what others do!
Here is a what polymer clay looks like when my Mom made lifelike babies with it! :roll eyes:
11ug9qs.jpg

zlx17a.jpg

Congratulations on your Etsy shop! I love seeing anything sculpted from polymer clay because my Mom was a doll artist and she worked with clay all the time ... The results are sturdy and long lasting.
I love all the little charms and really love the rainbow feathers ... Seriously, I am thinking what I would love to see is a full body Phoebe character charm! I would wear her as a necklace ... Heh heh ... I adore my Pheebs!
I love seeing and celebrating artistic talent! I did not get blessed with it myself, but did get blessed with a real love and appreciation for what others do!
Here is a what polymer clay looks like when my Mom made lifelike babies with it! :roll eyes:
11ug9qs.jpg

zlx17a.jpg

Those are FANTASTIC! I wish I was half as good as your mom! I'll try making a Phoebe, I'll see what I can do at least hehe if it turns out well, you'd be the first person to have one :)

I am smiling so hard my face may crack!! WooHoo!
One good thing about Pheebs ... she is very colourful! :p

I am smiling so hard my face may crack!! WooHoo!
One good thing about Pheebs ... she is very colourful! :p

I've got her head done! It took me a couple hours to get it right. I'll work on her a little more tomorrow :)

I've got most of her body done now, all she needs is her tail feathers and feet! I personally really like the way she looks, and I hope that you like her too when she's all done <3

Again, sorry for the potato quality (I really need to invest in a real camera) but here she is! I hope you can see the colors well, I do apologize for the fuzzyness of the pictures. She's a lot cuter in real life :)

17972971290_4bc582489e_n.jpg

17540095583_f740c95175_n.jpg

what if you made an animal crossing house or something? where you can lift the roof and see inside? o:

what if you made an animal crossing house or something? where you can lift the roof and see inside? o:

That would be an amazing idea! If I can find hinges that small, I'll make little house wish box charms.

Again, sorry for the potato quality (I really need to invest in a real camera) but here she is! I hope you can see the colors well, I do apologize for the fuzzyness of the pictures. She's a lot cuter in real life :)

17972971290_4bc582489e_n.jpg

17540095583_f740c95175_n.jpg
Hi, Darlin, I LOVE Pheebs!!! I want her for sure ... if you can invoice me on your Etsy shop I will buy her and a pair of rainbow feather earrings, or a pair of earrings that match Phoebes colours the best!
WOOHOO!!!!

Hi, Darlin, I LOVE Pheebs!!! I want her for sure ... if you can invoice me on your Etsy shop I will buy her and a pair of rainbow feather earrings, or a pair of earrings that match Phoebes colours the best!
WOOHOO!!!!

Thank you kindly! I'll add "Full body Phoebe" to the ACNL charms for you to select from on the shop, you're also welcome to add a couple Rainbow Feathers.

Keep in mind however, that the Rainbow Feathers are just pendants and if you'd like to make them into earrings you'll have to get the hooks for them. Would you still like a pair?

I can also make feathers that match Phoebes wings if you'd prefer that to the rainbow ones, but they aren't earrings unless you turn them into earrings. If you'd like the custom feathers, please select 2 Rainbow Feathers and when it prompts you to leave a message for me, say that you'd like Phoebe wing feathers :)

Thank you kindly! I'll add "Full body Phoebe" to the ACNL charms for you to select from on the shop, you're also welcome to add a couple Rainbow Feathers.

Keep in mind however, that the Rainbow Feathers are just pendants and if you'd like to make them into earrings you'll have to get the hooks for them. Would you still like a pair?

I can also make feathers that match Phoebes wings if you'd prefer that to the rainbow ones, but they aren't earrings unless you turn them into earrings. If you'd like the custom feathers, please select 2 Rainbow Feathers and when it prompts you to leave a message for me, say that you'd like Phoebe wing feathers :)
Okie Dokie! I will go and do that now ... I will find some hooks here and request the "Pheebs, Baby" (my nickname for her :roll eyes: )
feathers as per instructions! Excited! lol

Okie Dokie! I will go and do that now ... I will find some hooks here and request the "Pheebs, Baby" (my nickname for her :roll eyes: )
feathers as per instructions! Excited! lol

I'll make these right away and show you a picture of them when I'm finished (You're going to LOVE them!) :)
I can't tell you how happy I am to make a full custom order for someone, thank you so much! You've made my entire week!

These are so cute! I need to find out what the fav villagers are for all of my grand children that play. These will make a great xmas gift.

Back