• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Lazy Villager Tier List

ayeeprill

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
Switch
7817-6240-7509
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Last one! You guys have really helped entertain me while I've been stuck in bed sick tonight! You all are the best!

Anyway, here is the link to lazy!

And my ranking:
lazytier.png

I actually have positive feelings about the majority of lazy villagers!
(Also Al looks like John Travolta and it weirds me the heck out)

There are wonderful lazy characters, and a lot of nauseating ones. I'm looking at you Bob, Lucky, Stitches, Moe, and Al.

my-image.png

I have very strong feelings about this one lol. Lazies are my favorite! And Dizzy is the ultimate lazy in my opinion. I feel very strongly that if animal crossing we made into a modern cartoon now, Dizzy should be the lazy rep (although I did love Alfonso in the movie)
70D81921-7715-4E66-89BA-7DA756AD96DA.jpeg

my-image.png

i like a lot of lazies, but there are a good amount of "misses"
i will say though that i definitely have a lot more villagers in the S and A tiers than i normally do for other personality types

Yikes, there's a lot of these I don't like, but there are some really amazing ones here, too, including my absolute favourite.

YeptnPe.png

I didn't realize how many lazies I didn't like! Yes, Bob is where he should be.
my-image (6).png

my-image (14).png

Imo lazy villagers are one of the more affable/easy-going types so I don't despise anyone on this list (that includes Barold lol).

An ex got really upset at me for letting Clyde leave from City Folk back in like 2012 and even when I brought Clyde back he was really weird about it
my-image (6).png

Back