• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop Material Hunter - Preorder materials here!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items

Lunatictimekeeper

Bells
Silver Mailbox
10 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (156) +
Welcome to my shop!

Info:
Lucia of Ivory
Discord: Lu#9592
Timezone: EST (Limited)
Accepting: TBT, IGB, DIYs

----------
Guidelines:
  • I only use dodo codes for trades. Pickup preferred!
  • Each stack is 3 TBT. I will accept tbt, diys, etc.​
  • Trade feedback appreciated!!​
  • This is a pre-order shop. The materials will be gathered asap and as I play.​
  • Material orders aren't limited to current season. I can/will try to get you what you need.​
  • Feel free to order as much as you like, but be reasonable. If your ordering over 300 of five different things I'll complete your order in parts so others have a chance.​
  • Please use the form when ordering or it'll be ignored. You can ask questions about availability in thread without or dm's/pm's.​
  • I work part time and my job can be very demanding. Please feel free to message me about updates and the like but pickup times will need to be arranged once ready.
----------

Any material can be ordered unless listed below. Please keep this list in mind when ordering!
  • Gold Nuggets​
  • Gyroid fragments​
  • Pearls​
  • Rusted Parts​
  • Junk/Trash​
  • Fishbait​
  • Star Fragments​
  • Large Snowflakes​
----------
-:Order Form:-

Islander (Island):
Timezone (Availability):
Offer:
if unsure leave blank
Order:

-:
Order Doc:-

Last edited:

okay awesome!!! could I pre-order 40 gyroid fragments then, for 4.5mil IGB? :) (4.4mil but I rounded up for a tip!)

& I hate to throw such a big number on you, let me know if that is too large of an order! if it helps there's seriously NO rush at all as I wouldn't need it anytime soon! I have a good handful of them but I can foresee myself running out in the coming weeks, so I know I'll eventually need to replenish!!!

okay awesome!!! could I pre-order 40 gyroid fragments then, for 4.5mil IGB? :) (4.4mil but I rounded up for a tip!)

& I hate to throw such a big number on you, let me know if that is too large of an order! if it helps there's seriously NO rush at all as I wouldn't need it anytime soon! I have a good handful of them but I can foresee myself running out in the coming weeks, so I know I'll eventually need to replenish!!!
Oh gosh lol yeah that’s fine! I’ll add you to my list! I’ll start in about 2-3 days because I have the same order ahead of you (for 35 of them lol) and no worries!

Oh gosh lol yeah that’s fine! I’ll add you to my list! I’ll start in about 2-3 days because I have the same order ahead of you (for 35 of them lol) and no worries!

That is more than fine with me!!! :) Take all the time you need, seriously no rush at all!! Even if it's a few weeks or so.

Back