• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop Material Hunter - Preorder materials here!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
How many Hardwood and Iron stacks do you currently have? I'm looking for about 4/5 of each.

How many Hardwood and Iron stacks do you currently have? I'm looking for about 4/5 of each.
My current stock is empty as an order came in and wanted what they could get in that moment :( that said it shouldn’t take too long to get the stacks if your still interested :0

Hi! How much would it be for 100 stones and 100 iron nuggets? ♡ I have a few TBT and a few IGB as well ☺

Hey I'm kinda wondering how many NMT per stack. I'm looking for so extremely many stacks of many things.
I'm looking for 27 Stacks of Clumps of Weeds, Like 200 Stacks of Fruit of any kind and 85 Stacks of Seashells, again any kind.

Hi! How much would it be for 100 stones and 100 iron nuggets? ♡ I have a few TBT and a few IGB as well ☺

would you want to pay in mixed? let me know and I'll run the numbers!
Hey I'm kinda wondering how many NMT per stack. I'm looking for so extremely many stacks of many things.
I'm looking for 27 Stacks of Clumps of Weeds, Like 200 Stacks of Fruit of any kind and 85 Stacks of Seashells, again any kind.
at the moment I'm not in dire need of nmts, so I fell 1-2 perstack should be good? let me know if that interests you!

Islander (Island): Nana from Konpeito
Timezone (Availability): anytime on weekdays 5:30-10pm EST
Offer: 30tbt right? 15*2?
Order:
10 stacks of wood
5 stacks of hardwood

would you want to pay in mixed? let me know and I'll run the numbers!

at the moment I'm not in dire need of nmts, so I fell 1-2 perstack should be good? let me know if that interests you!

Hi! Yes I'd gladly pay in mixed. I'll try and get more IGB and TBT to see if I can afford it :D

Sure that would be good. :D
Islander (Island): Nana from Konpeito
Timezone (Availability): anytime on weekdays 5:30-10pm EST
Offer: 30tbt right? 15*2?
Order:
10 stacks of wood
5 stacks of hardwood
Hi! Yes I'd gladly pay in mixed. I'll try and get more IGB and TBT to see if I can afford it :D
oh boy sorry for the delay, holiday prep and rush at work. if you all still need just reply and I'll add you all to my list!

-:Order Form:-

Islander (Island): Altyran
Timezone (Availability): US Eastern Time
Offer: Unsure
Order: 150 each of Soft Wood, Hardwood, and Wood.

hi!!

Islander (Island): Kit (Haven)
Timezone (Availability): EST (availability varies but im free usually during evenings!)
Offer: 15 tbt
Order: 6 stacks of vines

is that too many vines? please let me know!

-:Order Form:-

Islander (Island): Altyran
Timezone (Availability): US Eastern Time
Offer: Unsure
Order: 150 each of Soft Wood, Hardwood, and Wood.
Your total would be 900tbt, if this is okay I'll start working on your order. If any orders for wood come in I'll break your order into smaller parts just to keep things moving. Let me know if this is good!

hi!!

Islander (Island): Kit (Haven)
Timezone (Availability): EST (availability varies but im free usually during evenings!)
Offer: 15 tbt
Order: 6 stacks of vines

is that too many vines? please let me know!
Hello! Your total is actually 12tbt, it's upt to you where of not you'd like to tip. If that sounds good I'll get started!

Your total would be 900tbt, if this is okay I'll start working on your order. If any orders for wood come in I'll break your order into smaller parts just to keep things moving. Let me know if this is good!

Hello! Your total is actually 12tbt, it's upt to you where of not you'd like to tip. If that sounds good I'll get started!
oh yeah i know it's a tip <3
Post automatically merged:

oh could i actually add 3 stacks of regular wood for an extra 6 tbt if that's not too much? :) i just realized i'm running out!

Last edited:
oh yeah i know it's a tip <3
Post automatically merged:

oh could i actually add 3 stacks of regular wood for an extra 6 tbt if that's not too much? :) i just realized i'm running out!
That's sweet of you, thank you! And that's totally fine, I'll get your order up on the doc and get started asap!

I'm a little confused. There are 30 pieces of wood in a stack, so that'd be 5 stacks of each wood. Doesn't the original post say that stacks are 2TBT each, which would be 30 TBT?

I didn't want 150 stacks of each. Just 150 individual items of each.

Back