Shop May 2022 Emerald.; LF Heart Wand; DT houses

hi sorry about going back and forth but I think Iā€™m going to retract my offer since I found a cheaper one šŸ˜­ so sorry!!
No problem! Iā€™m here if you decide to come back. šŸ˜† I totally get the bargain hunting, no worries.

hiii Renn šŸ’• just as an update, I'm still very interested in buying the 60 tokens from you! I'm gonna wait until the winners are revealed to do so, but just so you know ā˜ŗļø

74 camp tokens for sale!
I still have them as local area tokens (bridge / cargo / observatory) for anyone who wants a plushie.
Just checking in to see if I can raise my last bit of tbt for a dream collectible purchase. TY for visiting!

update, I ended up going with a different offer so you can put my reserved tokens back up for grabs ~

I appreciate you holding them for me regardless, also I hope you're doing okay šŸ’•

update, I ended up going with a different offer so you can put my reserved tokens back up for grabs ~

I appreciate you holding them for me regardless, also I hope you're doing okay šŸ’•
No problem!
Iā€™m good, no worries. I canā€™t wait to see the rainbow moon on your lineup! šŸ’–

Hey, Renn! Could I get your Kwanza Candy, Hanukkah Candy, Christmas Candy, and Timmy Doll? Thank you!

So after giving away most of my inventory, the only one I really miss is the yellow moon. Derp.
If you are selling one or happen to see it in a shop, please let me know!

560.jpg
Yellow Crescent Moon, offering 450 tbt or art!

I also have 40+ Carnival Coins to sell. LMK if you are interested!

I'll be selling my Halloween event currency for tbt.

ItemInfoPrice in tbt
40+ Carnival Coins šŸŽƒTentative (will have total after event)TBD
Wish Token (18 CC)I can't wish for another AN star frag, but anything else goes.350?
Jack's TokenLMK what you would like. :)200?

Back