Shop May 2022 Emerald.; LF Heart Wand; DT houses

Hey there Renn! Could I grab both your tokens for 550TBT?

I'd like an Ancient Candle and a Mermaid Scale Egg if you're cool with that.

Hey there Renn! Could I grab both your tokens for 550TBT?

I'd like an Ancient Candle and a Mermaid Scale Egg if you're cool with that.
I can send you the ancient candle! The wish token was already claimed. That'll be 200 tbt.
Did you want a message on the candle?

I may be looking to buy a black sheep plush shortly! I've seen a couple 26-coin collectibles go for around 500 TBT, but I understand you're waiting a bit to figure out what a fair price would be.

I may be looking to buy a black sheep plush shortly! I've seen a couple 26-coin collectibles go for around 500 TBT, but I understand you're waiting a bit to figure out what a fair price would be.
Duly noted! I'll see what I have to offer when they decide to close. I'm really hoping to get 7 more CC somehow...

You probably have better offers, but I only have 900 TBT, 22 coins, some collectibles and arts to offer, but if there is a chance i can get a dark sheep plush of 26 coins with that, please let me know :)

Edit: able to offer 1300 TBT now! For 26 coins

Last edited:
hiya jadetine! I’ve got an ISC frag that’s dated on Aug 18, 2023 at 1:25 AM est that shouldn’t change too much for me on my end (my later one would mess up the pattern i have going with the frags 💔) would that one work for you or is it too early? o:

hiya jadetine! I’ve got an ISC frag that’s dated on Aug 18, 2023 at 1:25 AM est that shouldn’t change too much for me on my end (my later one would mess up the pattern i have going with the frags 💔) would that one work for you or is it too early? o:
Omg you are so kind Digi; I got my original yellow moon back so I don’t need to move the ISC frag anymore. Tyty for offering! 💌

My dark blue house is from Dec 16, 2022 at 5:04 PM. Does that date work for you?
Aww, I appreciate the offer, but I don’t happen to see any other recent houses in the market to put in front of it, so I’ll have to hold off for now.

Aww, I appreciate the offer, but I don’t happen to see any other recent houses in the market to put in front of it, so I’ll have to hold off for now.
Oh yah it’s probably one of if not the most recent date. No worries good luck in your search!!

Howdy folks:
I have 57 Carnival Coins to offer. and would prefer to sell a Carnival Pinwheel or Skull Wand for 4800 tbt.
If there are no takers by Saturday, November 11, then I will ping @Bui, @Nougat, @Sheando, @Airysuit about their hunts, if they still need anything.

Back