• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mini-games

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
You know how we had NES games in the GameCube version and Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape in ACNL. What mini-games would you like in the Switch version of Animal Crossing for the console furniture piece?

I do like Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape to return, but I would also like more mini-games to play in-game, like Animal Crossing-themed carnival games, a maze game, and puzzle games that are like the mobile puzzle games in their simple form.

Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape should be definitely coming back, especially Puzzle League,
since I really enjoyed to play this. For new Mini-games, maybe something like a card game? I don't
have any ideas right now to be honest, but I would like it if they add some new ones.

I think it'd be fun if there were mini games to play with the villagers, like maybe card games or board game type things?

I think Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape will return, along with the 3DS and Wii U furniture pieces.

Then Amiibo Festival will get *ported* into it as a Mini Game with upgraded features(such as the ability to use your own villagers being added) by using a Switch furniture piece.

Last edited:
I think Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape will return, along with the 3DS and Wii U furniture pieces.

Then Amiibo Festival will get *ported* into it as a Mini Game with upgrade features by using a Switch furniture piece.

I hope you don’t have to use amiibos as a requirement to play the “amiibo Festival” port.

There was a tarot card game in amiibo fesitval, so maybe that could make a return?

I'd also like other games with the villagers. It's a bit boring when your villagers ask to play hide and seek for the 50 millionth time.

I'd also like other games with the villagers. It's a bit boring when your villagers ask to play hide and seek for the 50 millionth time.

Ooh, this. Also I'd like for the villagers' requests for a fish or bug to actually be a timed minigame or something so it's more attainable to actually complete them. Like, I'd rather have a race with them to catch a certain amount than to have to give them a really freaking rare one and have them constantly talk about it until I did it or saved and quit.

Perhaps add some minigames that were from amiibo festival except that you actually don't have to use amiibos to play it. I would love to play the balloon island minigame because you can deliberately make your villagers fall into the water and see their expressions.

My second idea would be having to travel to another person's town and do a scavenger hunt with a villager of your choice. This minigame won't open up until you have a friend where you can go to their town.

Last edited:
I am so down for this! After getting my town how I wanted I found less and less to do in the game. Especially since friends slowly stopped playing as well. I would turn on the game just for the mini games after a while. Gosh they were great!

Back