• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My Island Residents

Who’s your favorite villager that I have on my island? (Former residents included)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
My personal favorite is Ozzie. Sheldon was my starter jock but when he asked to move out I let him go so I could get Lyman. Unfortunately I couldn’t find Lyman via mystery tours but I found Octavian. Then a month later I got Faith’s amiibo card and I replaced Octavian with her. Then I finally got Lyman’s amiibo card and replaced Bubbles with him.

My favorite of your villagers would have to be Raymond, though I also love Lily :D. I never had Apple or Julia, but I like them and their designs a lot too. 🙂

Ozzie is adorable! I had him on my island but had to kick him out when Drift was in my campsite

You have some great villagers. My favorite would is Ozzie. I had him on an island I no longer have but have his Amiibo card. He was a random move in. I also like Lily and Lyman.

Back in late February/early March I found Ozzie with the villager silhouettes. I moved him up to the koala one and I got some cute dialogue. I love him to pieces. <3
I wanted to upload the dialogue image but the file was too large. Basically, he said “So this is how the koala evolified? And that’s why I look the way I do? Neat, ol’ bear!
For some reason, I can upload this image. Idk why.
IMG_6516.jpeg

Shari, but only because a friend that I used to play with a lot had them as one of thier main villagers. All the others are great villagers with unique designs, but it's mostly sentimental for me.

I know Shari's feet and hands are yellow because of a gross reason, but I still like them lol.

Shari, but only because a friend that I used to play with a lot had them as one of thier main villagers. All the others are great villagers with unique designs, but it's mostly sentimental for me.

I know Shari's feet and hands are yellow because of a gross reason, but I still like them lol.
I know cuz squirrel monkeys use their own urine to clean themselves. I still like her tho.

aw man i really love apple, raymond, julia, and lily :C what a hard poll
i'll put my vote in for lily!

Octavian, i love my cranky octopus!
Raymond was a close second though, ive never had him before.

My personal favorite is Ozzie. Sheldon was my starter jock but when he asked to move out I let him go so I could get Lyman. Unfortunately I couldn’t find Lyman via mystery tours but I found Octavian. Then a month later I got Faith’s amiibo card and I replaced Octavian with her. Then I finally got Lyman’s amiibo card and replaced Bubbles with him.
I’m reading this a few times and I have to ask you something. I know Ozzie is your favorite, so why the talk about Lyman? Is he your favorite too?

I’m reading this a few times and I have to ask you something. I know Ozzie is your favorite, so why the talk about Lyman? Is he your favorite too?
Lyman was my starter jock on my second island that I have on my regular switch cuz I mainly use my switch lite. It doesn’t nearly have as much progress and I rarely check up on it unless I’m bored. I thought Lyman was cute and I wanted to have him on my main island. But Sheldon was my starter jock on my main island so I had to wait for him to move out. The rest of the story is posted above. My list of dreamies goes like this:
1. Ozzie
2. Melba
3. Lyman
4. Broccolo
5. Papi
6. Kidd
I know that my dreamies aren’t the most popular villagers. But I’m the sort of person who marches to the beat of their own drum. I tend not to follow the crowd. I think that someone having favorite villagers not be the popular ones makes them unique. Like me!

Back