My Island Residents

Who’s your favorite villager that I have on my island? (Former residents included)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
My personal favorite is Ozzie. Sheldon was my starter jock but when he asked to move out I let him go so I could get Lyman. Unfortunately I couldn’t find Lyman via mystery tours but I found Octavian. Then a month later I got Faith’s amiibo card and I replaced Octavian with her. Then I finally got Lyman’s amiibo card and replaced Bubbles with him.

My favorite of your villagers would have to be Raymond, though I also love Lily :D. I never had Apple or Julia, but I like them and their designs a lot too. 🙂

Ozzie is adorable! I had him on my island but had to kick him out when Drift was in my campsite

You have some great villagers. My favorite would is Ozzie. I had him on an island I no longer have but have his Amiibo card. He was a random move in. I also like Lily and Lyman.

Back in late February/early March I found Ozzie with the villager silhouettes. I moved him up to the koala one and I got some cute dialogue. I love him to pieces. <3
I wanted to upload the dialogue image but the file was too large. Basically, he said “So this is how the koala evolified? And that’s why I look the way I do? Neat, ol’ bear!
For some reason, I can upload this image. Idk why.
IMG_6516.jpeg

Shari, but only because a friend that I used to play with a lot had them as one of thier main villagers. All the others are great villagers with unique designs, but it's mostly sentimental for me.

I know Shari's feet and hands are yellow because of a gross reason, but I still like them lol.

Shari, but only because a friend that I used to play with a lot had them as one of thier main villagers. All the others are great villagers with unique designs, but it's mostly sentimental for me.

I know Shari's feet and hands are yellow because of a gross reason, but I still like them lol.
I know cuz squirrel monkeys use their own urine to clean themselves. I still like her tho.

aw man i really love apple, raymond, julia, and lily :C what a hard poll
i'll put my vote in for lily!

Octavian, i love my cranky octopus!
Raymond was a close second though, ive never had him before.

My personal favorite is Ozzie. Sheldon was my starter jock but when he asked to move out I let him go so I could get Lyman. Unfortunately I couldn’t find Lyman via mystery tours but I found Octavian. Then a month later I got Faith’s amiibo card and I replaced Octavian with her. Then I finally got Lyman’s amiibo card and replaced Bubbles with him.
I’m reading this a few times and I have to ask you something. I know Ozzie is your favorite, so why the talk about Lyman? Is he your favorite too?

I’m reading this a few times and I have to ask you something. I know Ozzie is your favorite, so why the talk about Lyman? Is he your favorite too?
Lyman was my starter jock on my second island that I have on my regular switch cuz I mainly use my switch lite. It doesn’t nearly have as much progress and I rarely check up on it unless I’m bored. I thought Lyman was cute and I wanted to have him on my main island. But Sheldon was my starter jock on my main island so I had to wait for him to move out. The rest of the story is posted above. My list of dreamies goes like this:
1. Ozzie
2. Melba
3. Lyman
4. Broccolo
5. Papi
6. Kidd
I know that my dreamies aren’t the most popular villagers. But I’m the sort of person who marches to the beat of their own drum. I tend not to follow the crowd. I think that someone having favorite villagers not be the popular ones makes them unique. Like me!

Back