• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nominate Other AC Boards

BAMBAM! said:
you post in boards that are about AC so you are saying a board that has all mario boards but has a zelda skin and name is ]
This sin't like that though. We have AC boards and AC concepts. What pikmin said. Boards isn't the answer. You just want them so you can be the only one that posts in them

now why asume, PIKMIN says alot of things :| I want the board becuase this isn't really an AC forum it is more of a forum that hapens to like AC and of course PIKMIN doesn't want more, he doesn't even like the game

BAMBAM! said:
now why asume, PIKMIN says alot of things :| I want the board becuase this isn't really an AC forum it is more of a forum that hapens to like AC and of course PIKMIN doesn't want more, he doesn't even like the game
He played it yesterday and this si a AC forum. We have the atmosphere of one so that if a new member walked in, he/she would know it was AC. Thats wjhat makes it. Not boards which you keep pressing at.

actually boards are about what the theme is of the forum, that is why Nintendo forums have boards about nintendo, and Star Wars forums have boards about star Wars, not Harry Potter :|

BAMBAM! said:
if you think that we don't need AC boards becuase it is an AC forum then get rid of them :|
We have enough. We don't need 30. Al we need is 2. One for AC and one for AC DS. MAybe one or 2 subboards but thats it. As I said, theme isn't on boards, its on ranks, atmossphere, and a special feature here and there about it. Likle bells.

bells is just what it is called, you can call it anything. And don't exagerate, I said 2 boards that could be sub boards not 3 or "....50...."~Bast :|

THERE USELESS THOGUH! We need useful ones and so far the only good one is the collection one! The others won't get used. Bells is the currency of AC! ANIMAL CROSSING! AC Forum! See the connection?

Wow an Admin breaking thier rules...:| A collection isn't needed, that can seruisly be a thread, post here if you aught a fish or bug, :|

What did I break? Flaming? I'm making a point to you. Secondly, collection is very broad. Check a few posts back what pikmin posted about wqhat it contains. Its alot and useful. Patters can have a thread as well as ddiaries which no one would use, but you. Diaries can go in the RP board.

have you noticed how the other big AC forums, have AC boards. That is one reason they are more popular, then this one. How can you be an admin and not know the rules?

15)Be Polite
You don't have to yell and scream at someone to show your point. Please, be polite.

BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yes, collections include all furniture, money, fishing, bugs, shells and the Museum and several other things.
This is what collection contains
how is that needed? We make a post in a board saying I got a fossile woot! :| And just becuase I make a diary doesn't mean others won't :|

BAMBAM! said:
have you noticed how the other big AC forums, have AC boards. That is one reason they are more popular, and this one. How can you be an admin and not know the rules?

15)Be Polite
You don't have to yell and scream at someone to show your point. Please, be polite.
I know the rules. Thats why I'm a admin. Trying to express a opinion is hard here. I need to go.

BAMBAM! said:
BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yes, collections include all furniture, money, fishing, bugs, shells and the Museum and several other things.
This is what collection contains
how is that needed? We make a post in a board saying I got a fossile woot! :| And just becuase I make a diary doesn't mean others won't :|
heres what i dont understand... you want more boards then when we say something for one, you throw it down :|

funny.

BAMBAM! said:
*huggles you and makes freind*
is that what you consider a friend? someone who agree's with you once... great, now i understand what you and DSfan mean when you say something like "im going to go tell my good buddy NOA andy"

suck up. :|

BAMBAM! said:
That's not true.

Back