• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nominate Other AC Boards

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
using CAPS is flame, just incase you didn't know.
using all caps can also be determined as trying to get the point across... which is what he was doing... you still dont understand that :|
which is breaking the rules here :|
OK, let's ask Storm and Bulerias if they think he was breaking rules. How about that?

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
using all caps can also be determined as trying to get the point across... which is what he was doing... you still dont understand that :|
typing in all caps is not breaking any rules, if you type in all caps for a little while its ok, one to two words is sometimes nessisary (especially in this case)

do you think i would be banned for saying something like THIS <---

of course not, thats just stupid.

think.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Is that all you have to say?
so he was flaming....:| Remember I never said I wasn't.
He wasn't flaming, you were.
I never said I wasn't :| :| :| and using CAPS is considered flaming. Having a sever argument is too, which we were. Like this one right now :|

BAMBAM!, you've long since reached the limit, it's your time to stop this.

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
typing in all caps is not breaking any rules, if you type in all caps for a little while its ok, one to two words is sometimes nessisary (especially in this case)

think.
That is an example so no.

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

think.
That is an example so no.
BAMBAM!, it's time you STOPPED.

Am I going to get in trouble for that? No.

It's exactly like "stopped".

BAMBAM! said:
have you noticed how the other big AC forums, have AC boards. That is one reason they are more popular, then this one. How can you be an admin and not know the rules?

15)Be Polite
You don't have to yell and scream at someone to show your point. Please, be polite.
That rules doesn't mean that you can't use caps though.

;)

END DISCUSSION

Oh yes, and nobody gets banned because it's just that BAMBAM! didnt quite understand the rules.

Back