Snow Bunny
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
the sheep are my favorite villager species in the Animal Crossing series (along with anteaters and wolves) so I found this tier list online and I'm interested in seeing how everyone here ranks the different sheep throughout the series!

click here to fill out the tierlist!

here is my ranking:
sheep tier list.PNG

as you can see, I love a lot of the sheep villagers. the only one I don't really like is Cashmere cause her eyes freak me out lol.

Eunice may move up if I ever find her on my island. She seems really cute and I find her laundry mat house interesting.
The only sheep I dislike is pietro because I don't like clowns even though I like Astrid?
Most sheep I feel pretty neutral about.
my-image.png

i didn’t really care for the sheep villagers much prior to new horizons, but they’ve grown on me quite a bit — especially frita, vesta and pietro! i’ve only had etoile on my island so far, but i’m hoping to give them all a chance one day. 🐑💗

6DC24778-47A6-4986-9881-A9B3A2FEEE4C.png

This tier maker made me realize that there isn't a sheep i fully dislike, they are all so cute lol
Muffy is actually my favorite villager (along with Poppy). Pietro was on my ACNL town and gew on me lots, ugly makeup aside. Vesta was one of my favorite villagers when I was little, she lived in my frist ACWW town!

I wish they were still all fluffy and round in ACNH tho... they vacuumed them into shirts 💔
2894ff45aaf694cd77c45e40763c342b4deabce2.png

I've never had a sheep villager, and the only two that I really know of are Etoile and Dom (dreamie), so obviously they're perfect to me.

my-image.png

Bringing back this thread because I really like the sheep villagers and I think it’s hilarious that they have their faces cut in half in the photos 😂
IMG_5272.jpeg

my-image (1).png

I actually like the sheep villagers..a lot, even though I don't have any living on my NH island.

Here’s my list, and yes I put Cashmere in S Tier. What are you going to do about it?

my-image.png

This my friends, is the world's first objective and true Sheep Villager Ranking

Feast Your Eyes:

Screenshot_20240426-142240.png

my-image (4).png

decided to be nice today and give cashmere some slack for being ugly
this is also me realizing i've been calling cashmere a guy the entire time 😞 sorry girlie!

Back