TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
phonto.jpeg

me if ya’ll don’t get at least one hybrid tomorrow. manifesting flourishing gardens for you all

Yay something finally grew in the flower garden, a pink and blue hyacinth ☺️

Caught up on all the current watering in the thread - hoping the next batch brings everyone’s dream flowers, especially those who haven’t got one yet ✨

I believe in you!! I'll do my part to keep the bad luck at bay.🗡️⚔️ Everyone deserves the joy of flowers!
thank u bestie <3 and i hope ur garden becomes populated with many beautiful flowers that ur able to enjoy!
channeling all the luck in the world for you!! will also make a summoning circle in my garden for you 🫡 You will get your hybrids soon, trust trust trust!!! 🤞✨
THANK YOU! i hope you get all the flowers you want as well.

good luck for us all <33

And another day waking up to nothing 😞 So grateful for everyone helping with watering. You guys are the best! Hope some people got what they wanted. For us that didn’t, here’s to another day and 🤞🤞🤞💜

Got another orange~
I'm good with that, now to switch them up for a white roses, so I can get a chance to try purple~
No pink hyanlicht yet, hopefully next time so I can try again for another orange hyaclinth and then try some other ones out~
Good luck everyone~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back