• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

IMG_7532.png

literally about to contact an etsy witch WHERE is my black rose………. pls come home

Wishing everyone good luck getting at least one hybrid. Hopefully I get one hybrid would love blue or purple but anything would be great . Hopefully this summoning area will help me.

View attachment 556984

this is so so pretty!!! 🥹 💙💜 hope the flowers you're after find their way into your inventory! 🙏✨

edit: got another blue hyacinth LETS GOO

Woof... unsure of what to go for but probably just gonna go with my current set up...
I did want to try for pink tulips and some other roses and hyacinths... if only this event lasted longer!

looks like I'll have to try to raise some bells for a new white or purple violet..!

Ooh, I managed to get a second Magic Red Rose! I guess I have one chance at a Blue Hybrid Rose tonight! 💗🌷🪻 I also managed to get a cute pink hyacinth!

Hope everyone got something they were hoping for. 💗 Time for me to spread more ✨sparkle water✨!
Congratulations on your second magic red rose. Wishing you good luck getting a blue .

this is so so pretty!!! 🥹 💙💜 hope the flowers you're after find their way into your inventory! 🙏✨

edit: got another blue hyacinth LETS GOO
Thanks , no hybrids today but maybe tomorrow will finally be lucky. I wonder if I used all my luck the first few days. Congrats on your blue hyacinth.

Going to catch up on watering before going to bed. Hope you all have a great night and good luck tomorrow.

Darn, nothing new tonight. Alas. Can't complain too much though, I've had 7 altogether over the course of the week thus far. Fingers crossed for another Orange Rose tomorrow, or at least something to sell/trade toward one.

Congratulations to everyone who got some new hybrid flowers tonight!

Hopefully, with the increased odds, we can all get something nice tomorrow for the finale.

Back