• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Internet's Worst Advice Column

Shake the egg carton vigorously until all the eggs' contents are mixed, and throw them onto a frying pan. Grab the handle and shake the frying pan up and down, but make sure no eggs fly out. Keep cooking it until it's a charred, crispy mess and serve.

How do I build up my spice tolerance?

Eat a pound of Carolina Reapers and ghost peppers for every meal of the day. Remember to do this every day for all meals for a month. By the time you’re done, you won’t want to eat anything ever again, and you’ll be able to handle anything.

How do I stop a termite infestation?

Go to your local farm, grab as much sheep as possible, and bring them all home with you. Then, before you go to bed, count the sheep that are now in your yard. Each sheep you count multiplies the amount of time you'll be able to sleep. Trust me, I know the science behind it.

How can I make watching a bad and cringy YouTube video more bearable?

Simple. Send the link to the cringy YouTube video in question to another person but make it look like something else. Now it's their problem.

I have a soldering exam in a couple days. Any advice for studying?

i find the best way not to freeze is simply to not go to places where one would freeze.

any good get rich quick schemes?

Go into your oven and keep turning it yourself. It's more authentic that way.

How can I sing like Michael Jackson?

Just transform into Michael Jackson. It’s not too hard with practice.

How do I avoid getting stuck on dungeons in Link’s Awakening?

just play the original on the switch, you can rewind with the bumper buttons and make your life a whole lot easier.

could i get a sushi recipe?

You have to the Sun Song on your ocarina. Hopefully you have an ocarina handy.

I can’t fall asleep. What do I do?

Remove everything on your bed, including the mattress, leaving you with nothing but the bed frame.

How do I make some popcorn?

Add some diet coke to the corn. The chemicals will react, making the corn turn into the fluffy white delicacy you know and love. It's called popcorn, because sugar makes corn pop!

I lost my driver's license! How do I get a new one?

Draw one on Microsoft paint and print it out.

How do I resist the urge to drink coffee at midnight?

Have a cup. Problem solved.

Where does Redd go on the days he’s not visiting your Town/City/Island?

To Pinna Park.
What? You really think he's an actual notorious con artist? All he wants is to have fun with his cousins.

Best way to shake off tiredness?

Back