• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

visit my sanrio RVs • TODAY: kerokerokeroppi

skylucario

mostly harmless
Bells
Switch
3707-5567-3881
New Leaf Token
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Lily
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (61) +
the list will rotate every day according to my schedule. sunday’s RV will be a redo of the past week’s most popularly visited RV.

in return, you don’t have to give me anything, but i’ll accept donations of random furniture, bells, and tbt.

sunday: last week’s most popular, redux
monday: hello kitty
tuesday: pompompurin
wednesday: kerokerokeroppi
thursday: my melody
friday: kiki & lala
saturday: cinnamoroll

friend code
Mayor Macy of Banten 2423-4496-9136

You can register in advance for certain days of Sanrio RVs. You just have to list the days you want them next to the RV you want. Then, I’ll quote your form response on the day the RV becomes available.

NAME:
TOWN:
FC:
TIMEZONE:
TIME AVAILABLE:
RV(s) WANTED:
DAY:

Last edited:
ahh this is so nice of you to do!! i love the kiki and lala and the cinnamoroll items, so whenever you’re available id love to drop by their RV’s and give bells in return 💖

ahh this is so nice of you to do!! i love the kiki and lala and the cinnamoroll items, so whenever you’re available id love to drop by their RV’s and give bells in return 💖
hi! i’ll be available again at 5:30pm EST. if that doesn’t work i’ll be free later than that too! add my banten FC; i’m gonna do both RVs in that town since i’m gonna be TTing anyway!

hi! i’ll be available again at 5:30pm EST. if that doesn’t work i’ll be free later than that too! add my banten FC; i’m gonna do both RVs in that town since i’m gonna be TTing anyway!
i’ll be available then, thank you so much once again! my 3DS is charging but when it’s done ill add ur FC <3

Sorry for the lateness! I’m ready whenever now.
nws, im usually always available through the day anyway c:

lmk when your gates are open! i brought you 500k bells, is that enough? if not please let me know id be happy to bring more! ^^

nws, im usually always available through the day anyway c:

lmk when your gates are open! i brought you 500k bells, is that enough? if not please let me know id be happy to bring more! ^^
Gates open! Also ahhh that’s more than enough really you don’t have to brimg amything!

Gates open! Also ahhh that’s more than enough really you don’t have to brimg amything!
don’t worry about it!! id like to pay for your services anyway, it’s such a nice thing you’re doing so you deserve it! im probably gonna come back again sometime and give some more ^^

don’t worry about it!! id like to pay for your services anyway, it’s such a nice thing you’re doing so you deserve it! im probably gonna come back again sometime and give some more ^^
my gates are open with Kiki & lala again!

i think im just gonna come for each one everyday lol, i love sanrio sets so much!! of course ill bring you bells each time, so if you’re fine with that lmk!

i think im just gonna come for each one everyday lol, i love sanrio sets so much!! of course ill bring you bells each time, so if you’re fine with that lmk!
ofc!! lmk when you’re on today and you can visit pompompurin :D
also on friday i’ll do hello kitty for you so that you don’t have to wait two days. i originally had 2 per day but then my nfc adapter for my regular 3ds broke ^^’

ofc!! lmk when you’re on today and you can visit pompompurin :D
also on friday i’ll do hello kitty for you so that you don’t have to wait two days. i originally had 2 per day but then my nfc adapter for my regular 3ds broke ^^’
aw im sorry to hear, that’s unfortunate </3 thank you so much by the way, you’re very kind! whenever you’re available just let me know and ill be there right away 😊

aw im sorry to hear, that’s unfortunate </3 thank you so much by the way, you’re very kind! whenever you’re available just let me know and ill be there right away 😊
My gates are open!
Post automatically merged:

I have to close my gates, just message me when you’re ready to come over and I’ll open right away! I have to go offline at 3:30pm est tho

Last edited:
My gates are open!
Post automatically merged:

I have to close my gates, just message me when you’re ready to come over and I’ll open right away! I have to go offline at 3:30pm est tho
so sorry! i didn’t know you were available then and something came up that i had do

Back