What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I just paid off the loan with 5000 nook miles. Did it at 11:58PM... wondering if I save and come back at midnight if it will have a house now haha

Got blathers set up and sitting at about 15000 bells... I’m currently hoarding fish and bugs in my tent until I can donate more

Sadly no it's like.. I think 5/6am local time that it rolls over till the new day?

Caught a tarantula. So glad I got that jerk out of the way. I also got stung by wasps, twice, passed out. Paid off my travel expenses, caught a ton of fauna, bought flora and started my hybrid experiments. Blathers should be arriving tomorrow, and I found a message in a bottle.

This game is just so darn satisfying. The worst part is all my dig spots are inaccessible.

Last edited:
I set my tent up. Paid the 5000 miles. Ordered some stuff with nook miles. Places blathers tent. Caught 3 tarantulas. Have about 15 bugs and fish stacked and ready to donate. And have my nook mile ticket ready for tomorrow.

I got stung once but got the evil flying menace on the second drop...ran from tarantula I will get him one day. paid off my debt and got blathers tent setup plus have about 5 things to give him so far...not bad for 2 hours of play.

i've only been playing for like two hours now but i set up my tent, named my island, crafted my first tools, broke my first tools :)D), welcomed my other residents, caught some fish and bugs, set up blathers tent, wrote my first message for the , got like 3500 nook miles, aaaand found a tarantula in march (northern hemisphere). this is gonna be wild

Got set up, paid off my tent and caught a lot of bugs/fish for Blathers! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to explore the island more!

Got an apple-laden island with one of my ride or die villagers from NL (I was hoping to meet someone new, but I am happy to settle at this point), got Blathers' tent set up, caught 2 wasps along with a hoard of critters for him, broke some tools, bought a thing, planted some hyacinths, paid for the move and got my house upgrade started, received my letters from Nintendo, and generally had a good time!

Hooo, boy. Long list incoming!!

- Paid off my first loan of 5,000 Miles
- Unlocked better tools
- Unlocked 10 extra pocket spaces
- Got some new hairstyles
- Caught a ton of fish and bugs
- Placed Blather's tent

I'm also really stocked up on materials!

I grinded. A lot. This game has lots of grinding. It’s exhausting, but I managed to get my tent upgraded to a house and the shop and museum open so I’ve made progress at least. House storage is an Animal Crossing lifesaver. I also met Gulliver and Wisp. They gave me nice prizes for helping them out.

After four hours of nonstop play, I’m taking a well deserved rest. I’ll come back to the inevitable grind when I feel like I’m ready. :)

I grinded. A lot. This game has lots of grinding. It’s exhausting, but I managed to get my tent upgraded to a house and the shop and museum open so I’ve made progress at least. House storage is an Animal Crossing lifesaver. I also met Gulliver and Wisp. They gave me nice prizes for helping them out.

After four hours of nonstop play, I’m taking a well deserved rest. I’ll come back to the inevitable grind when I feel like I’m ready. :)

Can I ask how on earth you got the 30 iron?? I'm struggling so bad ;n;

I managed to upgrade my house and put down the plot for the museum an got some more fish an bugs collected to donate them when it open up.

After a few resets, I managed to get an island with pears - I love pears.
Finished the tutorial, got the few miles for the first loan, and set up the camp for Blathers, was all fun and good, really proud of the place I have found for my home: a little sand oasis between the river, and a grass cliff.
lEPCQyq.jpg

Paid of my loan, got the Museum on the way! Taking a break now will be back during lunch to play some more!

Also got a cool purple hat from Goose!

So many things...

Moved in
Played around with items and villagers
Made some DIY
Got lots of Nook points
Donated a lot of critters and unlocked the museum
Saved up enough points for house upgrade, wheel, invetory+ and pro designer

I did a lot I feel so far in one night and a morning.
I paid off the loan for the trip and the first house payment.
I expanded my inventory and crafted a lot of gear.
Went on 3 random trips from the airport.
Gathered materials for the shop upgrade.
Got the Blathers tent and donated 15 things to Blathers.

I just started so far behind my brother who started last night

I have talking to my two villagers
crafted a fishing net and bug nest
set up the place for Blathers tent

Yeah, pretty much just grinded for achievements, fished, caught bugs, crafted stuff (I LOVE THE CRAFTING FEATURE), got the museum tent placed, the shop opened, and my tent upgraded to a house. I’m satisfied with that for day one.

I'm taking it slow today :) I talked to my other two island pals, donated a few fossils and bugs to blathers (how cool are the facts he tells you??), crafted the vaulting pole and shovel, explored the other parts of my island I couldn't reach before - so beautiful! Also I created a little outdoor camping spot just outside of my tent. I love this game already!

After a few resets, I managed to get an island with pears - I love pears.
Finished the tutorial, got the few miles for the first loan, and set up the camp for Blathers, was all fun and good, really proud of the place I have found for my home: a little sand oasis between the river, and a grass cliff.
lEPCQyq.jpg

We have the same little "private beach"! I really like it :)

Last edited:
day one for me!

paid off my first loan/upgraded to a house (pink roof!!!!), placed blathers' site, caught 16 other bugs and fish (including the EVIL TARANTULA) and left them outside his site so i can donate them all tomorrow! got rid of all the weeds, collected wood, crafted a mirror/more crafting tables, accidentally broke all my rocks.

got the tool ring and a nook miles ticket, and bought fortune cookie cart/campsite sign from the pocket camp collab!

Last edited:
After resetting for pears & a red airport Ive got to..
-put 30k bells in the bank
-paid off my first loan
-unlocked Tool Wheel
-set up Blather's tent
-unlock more inventory space
-get knocked out by 2 tarantula..neither caught

So excited to start my first non-time traveling year!

Last edited:
Back