• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your favourite of the new villagers?

Favourite new villager?

• Total voters
Not gonna lie, my favorites are literally the top three in the overall votes: Shino, Sasha, and Ione (in that order). Petri and Quinn also look cool, though. (Heck, they all do!)

I adore Sasha, Shino, and Cephalobot. I voted sasha but looking back now, a friggin’ robot octopus …. i’m in love

Of the new villagers, Shino. I love the deer anyway and the devilish look is awesome.

Of the returning villagers, Frett. I've wanted him to return for years so I squealed when I spotted him in the Direct.

Sasha is my new obsession. I cannot wait to have her in the game. She is the perfect bunny. Imagine her, Lone and Judy together? An iconic trio.

I don't really vibe with that many of the bunnies, but Sasha has already stolen my heart.

Niko. I wonder how many NMT I can get for him once I get his photo. Already saving up miles so I can hunt for him.

none really.
although if i had to choose, i would choose Marlo.

Shino 100%, but I know they're going to be Raymond levels of ridiculous to obtain if you don't find them on an island or in your campsite.
I don't want to deal with unfair trades and insane prices, so I've already decided that if I can't get ahold of Shino's card in a pack (if I can even get my hands on any packs, of course), then I'll order a fake card from etsy the second they're available.

I am hoping to have Sasha and Shino and Ione. I hope Sasha is a nonbinary bunnie. That would be cool. Shino looks great and Ione is also cute. I'm curious to see how Ione is pronounced. I've heard it a couple different ways.
Post automatically merged:

Shino 100%, but I know they're going to be Raymond levels of ridiculous to obtain if you don't find them on an island or in your campsite.
I don't want to deal with unfair trades and insane prices, so I've already decided that if I can't get ahold of Shino's card in a pack (if I can even get my hands on any packs, of course), then I'll order a fake card from etsy the second they're available.

Yes, thank goodness for Etsy since Nintendo never seems interested in releasing enough sets of cards. I hate fake scarcity so I go to Etsy as well.

Sasha, definitely. Then Ione. I’m not feeling the Shino hype but perhaps that will change when I get to see her in game and interact with her.

Shino all the way! I will get her on my island the moment she gets her amiibo card - I also will invite Sasha. They are both adorable!! There was also a space themed villager - not sure yet about her.

Tbh if you have an android phone you can easily make the cards yourself for only a few cents.

Ione is my favorite, which is funny because I'm not usually drawn to the squirrels. Cephalabot is cute, because s(he)? reminds me of Zucker and Zucker is adorable. But IDK about the robot villagers for me personally. lol

Don't think I will fight to have any of these villagers, though. I have so many favorites already in the game, plus Ace returning who I absolutely have to have because he was one of my original six from AC GCN. and I've been waiting for his return for 16 years (he was removed in WW).

Certainly won't complain if they show up to be given vacation homes in HHP, though. =)

I kinda hope cephalabot is smug because he looks cool and I still need a smug I actually think is cool

I voted for Cephalobot due to being both a robot and octopus.

I just hope these new villagers are not card only and they and the rest of the series 5 villagers will be added to the villager pool for the mystery islands. Maybe they can be found on the Kapp'n islands?

I like Sasha, Ione, and Marlo, in that order. Not sure if I will bring them to the island, but I am waiting to see the personalities first.

Shino hands down. I don’t care how popular she is, or whether she’s on every single other Island—she’s very pretty, has one of my favorite color schemes and aesthetics, and fits with my theme by being a magic/fantasy creature of sorts. I’ll try to invite her no matter what.

Second and not far behind is Tiansheng. I’m a bit sad/surprised he isn’t getting more love, because I think his design is adorable! I’ve never loved any of the monkeys, but it would be hard to pass him up (especially if he ends up being a Jock)

my favorite hands down is ione but i hope she’s sisterly even though she’s likely snooty ; u ;

i also love sasha and petri! it would really cute if sasha was a boy but either way is fine honestly

Petri is for sure my favorite. It was a tie between her and Ione but too many people like Ione and my inner hipster can't live with that.

The other ones everyone seems to like, Sasha and Shino... Not my cup of tea personally, but I can see the appeal for various reasons.

I think they're all ready strong designs though, although poor Tiansheng and Quinn don't seem to be getting much love.

Back