Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

jJHN1pB.gif

May I adopt the last chibi the girl with the curly hair and flexing haha its amazing and reminds me of myself and would absolutely love to adopt her!
Edit: Could I also get a flat chibi from you as well! It's of my mayor. Heres a reference, just let me if you need more. HNI_0069.jpgHNI_0075.JPG

Last edited:
May I adopt the last chibi the girl with the curly hair and flexing haha its amazing and reminds me of myself and would absolutely love to adopt her!
Edit: Could I also get a flat chibi from you as well! It's of my mayor. Heres a reference, just let me if you need more. View attachment 137387View attachment 137388

hello ^^ sorry the last adopt (#4) has been sold already. (I left her there as an example of what the coloured version of a adopt would look like.) I have a reservation on adopt #2 as well. let me know if you're interested in adopting either of the other 2 adopts.

but you absolutely can get a flat chibi from me ^^. this would just be $1 please. once your payment has been confirmed by Pharaoh, I'll get to your order asap. thank you so much!

hello ^^ sorry the last adopt (#4) has been sold already. (I left her there as an example of what the coloured version of a adopt would look like.) I have a reservation on adopt #2 as well. let me know if you're interested in adopting either of the other 2 adopts.

but you absolutely can get a flat chibi from me ^^. this would just be $1 please. once your payment has been confirmed by Pharaoh, I'll get to your order asap. thank you so much!

I see that now haha I didn't see the sold above it haha but I will adopt #2! then and Ill send the payment now! Would you like me to send $2 for the adoption as well to Pharaoh?

Edit: I sent $5 for the adoption and flat chibi! :D

Last edited:
please don't break the rock >.> i don't want to get chased by the park security zzz

so that's what you're worried about? not if I'm hurt? *breaks the rock on purpose*
huehuehue ;)

So, just a little update, I am at $200 thanks to you guys, and my parents are going to take me to get the credit card today and that way I can pay that up front and pay off the rest of the $150 in installments, which will be way easier. This was what I had to use with the mouse in the meantime. My old pen was still somehow working with the tablet, but the perfectly brand new one would not register, and I stayed on the phone with Wacom for hours to find a solution.

horrifying_pen_by_pharaoh_ink-d93fgmg.jpg

So that's been fun. But in a way, I'm glad it happened because it inspired me to try harder and be less lazy about my art and have to come up with ways to get around certain bad habits I have. I am so excited to get something that I don't have to install a thousand times and that will actually stay working. Thanks for all the hard work from these talented artists, and thanks to all of you for being such a support, I would've never made it without you. I'm going to try and continue saving the rest of the $150, we're getting more hours at work because of the back to school season, and from there will be a barrage of holidays that will hopefully pay me enough to afford these extra things I need. Just a little at a time, it's all coming together! :)

So, just a little update, I am at $200 thanks to you guys, and my parents are going to take me to get the credit card today and that way I can pay that up front and pay off the rest of the $150 in installments, which will be way easier. This was what I had to use with the mouse in the meantime. My old pen was still somehow working with the tablet, but the perfectly brand new one would not register, and I stayed on the phone with Wacom for hours to find a solution.

horrifying_pen_by_pharaoh_ink-d93fgmg.jpg

So that's been fun. But in a way, I'm glad it happened because it inspired me to try harder and be less lazy about my art and have to come up with ways to get around certain bad habits I have. I am so excited to get something that I don't have to install a thousand times and that will actually stay working. Thanks for all the hard work from these talented artists, and thanks to all of you for being such a support, I would've never made it without you. I'm going to try and continue saving the rest of the $150, we're getting more hours at work because of the back to school season, and from there will be a barrage of holidays that will hopefully pay me enough to afford these extra things I need. Just a little at a time, it's all coming together! :)

really hope that you'll be able to get your tablet asap!! really excited for you xDDD

Back