International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
White Crescent Moon
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Blue Rosewater Potion
Snowflake Glow Wand
Ocean Pearl
Pink Moon Jellyfish
murder-she-wrote-cabot-cove.png
Now that I have a second switch, I've decided to embark on a new island adventure. I am seeking a map with a river layout that differs from my main island, and preferably with resident services situated closer to the airport. While my current island's airport is green, I'd prefer a red one, but I'm open to a different color as long as it's not identical to my main island's. Additionally, I have opted for the Southern Hemisphere for this new island, to provide a different seasonal experience from my existing Northern Hemisphere Island.

My first thought for naming my island was "Moonstone Bay". I loved the idea of having a name that was inspired by the natural beauty of the island, but I quickly realized that due to the 10 character limit, I would have to leave out "Bay" to make it fit. I didn't want to do that, so I started thinking of other names from games and TV series that I had played or watched.

I made a list of potential names, including "Ginger Island" from Stardew Valley, "Starlight Island" from My Time at Portia, "Noki Bay" from Mario Sunshine, "Cabot Cove" from Murder She Wrote, and "Nomansan Island" from The Mysterious Benedict Society.

After reviewing my list, I realized that "Cabot Cove" stood out to me the most. I liked the sound of the name and felt like it fit the vibe of my island as it reflected the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere that I wanted to create.

In the end, I decided to name my island "Cabot Cove", and I couldn't be happier with my choice. The name perfectly captures the essence of my island and makes it feel like a special and personalized place.

text-1676066525453.png
FloO4xoagAIJqyP
text-1676066574039.png
Phoebe-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Genji-NH-Villager-Icon.png
text-1676066605655.png
FloPD8qakAA2Xo0
text-1676066630142.png
FmfpwZPaYAIsEYr
FmfpwZPaUAAXqWj

FmfpwZVagAIuz-t
text-1676066659035.png
Phoebe-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Zucker-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Piper-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Zoe-NH-Villager-Icon.png

Poppy-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Tiansheng-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Pancetti-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Amelia-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Genji-NH-Villager-Icon.png
text-1676066679729.png
Nate-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Marty-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Bianca-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Sasha-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Toby-NH-Villager-Icon.png

Pancetti-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Tiansheng-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Derwin-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Ione-NH-Villager-Icon.png
Poppy-NH-Villager-Icon.png

Last edited:
1/4/23 - The beginnings of Cabot Cove
FloOKQlaUAM6W42

Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Timmy and Tommy.
FloOKQracAAmQzD
FloOQpMagAEiLrH

The hour had come to venture out and search for the ideal site to construct my home.
FloOQpAaAAUCW5M
FloOQpgaUAkeYl0

Curious about how Genji and Phoebe were faring, I paid them a visit to make sure they had no trouble finding the perfect places to build their homes.

FloOQo8aUAAYmpn
FloOd7JaEAAt8eG

Afterwards, I rounded up peaches and firewood to prepare for the Island warming party.
FloOd7aaYAIfhpk
FloOd7qaMAYOOtR
We assembled to come up with a name for the island. With so many suggestions on the table, we had to resort to a vote and the name Cabot Cove was chosen.

FloOkUCaUAMy3vz
FloOkTbaEAA8iv8
FloOkS7acAAsRHi
Afterwards, I was exhausted so I headed to my tent to take a nap. It didn't take long before I drifted off to sleep. I started dreaming of K.K. Slider and before I knew it, it was time to wake up.

FloOkTgaAAASfDo
FloOy7RaAAsKnvB
FloOy7gakAc7RSz

Upon waking up the next day, Tom Nook handed me a Nookphone and the bill for the travel package.

FloOy7maMAErU3f

FloO4w9acAAob1U
FloO4xdakAI62Ls
Soon after, I realized I had mail and decided to check it. Inside, there was a letter from Nintendo
and a photo from Paradise Planning.
FlosYYSakAQn0_o

First Nook Miles I earned.

FlosYY3agAEGq0f
Flosgr8acAAqdMM
It was almost unbelievable when Tom Nook told me about the free DIY workshop he was offering. He gave me a recipe for a fishing rod and challenged me to collect the materials needed to make it. Without wasting any time, I got to work and soon had my very first fishing rod in hand.
FlosgroaEAUsHuu

FlovP34agAM_rwm
FlovP3maYAEnepf

Eventually, Nook filled me in on a device known as the Nook Stop.

FloxGHfaEAAFEG4
Flow6JEaUAIZ8gQ

Crafted my first net.

Floy3U6aYAEbDQd
Floy3U0akAA4bsn

As a way of thanking me for helping him set up his tent, Genji bestowed upon me a Denim cap.

Floy3VHagAAbtfu
Floy3VOaMAU3Kv7
Phoebe expressed her gratitude for my assistance in setting up her tent by giving me a recipe for a leaf umbrella.

Flo2B7PagAEGVCf
Flo2pMAagActF8S
A chance discovery while fishing, an empty can, sparked an idea for a fresh DIY recipe.

Flo49W2agAEzgC9
Flo49XBaUAMEtjR

Flo5C9DaAAAm9i8
Flo-wpKaYAQnV2F
After giving Tom Nook the bugs I caught, which he would send to his friend Blathers, he generously rewarded me with a new app for my Nookphone called critterpedia, various DIY recipes (including the recipe for crafting an axe), red cosmos bags to plant, and the DIY recipe for a watering can. To top it off, Tom informed me that Blathers was coming to the island to help identify the creatures.

Flpz4AcaMAAO543

Came across a message in a bottle on the beach while fishing.
Flpz3_taYAAslU9
Flp1IBraUAA9u6w

While fishing, I came across an old tire which inspired me to create a new DIY recipe.

Flpz3_5aMAAEKnt
Flpz-y6aAAAstDK
Flpz-zDaEAAcJ85
Flp0E6RaUAERCK-
I worked on completing several Nook mile achievements until I earned enough to pay my move-in fee to Tom Nook. As a result, my tent will be upgraded to a house starting tomorrow.

Flp0E6FaUAIOE-2

Last edited:
1/5/23
Flv4aiNaYAAA_we
Flv4ahqaAAMwBvo

Today, I was greeted by Tom Nook giving the daily broadcast. The two main announcements he made ~ The airport is finally open, and Blathers has arrived!

Flv4aiLacAItf7q

Flv5PqNagAM15zd
FlwCxd3acAAFNU3

I now have my very own house! I know it doesn't look like much but at least it's a start.
Flv7YbjaAAAIaLi
Flv7Yb-aUAA6z4q

Checked the mail ~ Received a letter from mom, the lawn mower I ordered yesterday, and a letter from HHA

Flv7Yb5aMAED64-
Flv8hZaaYAE3ZmF
Flv8hZlaEAEbp-w

Blathers arrived in Cabot Cove today so now I can finally get the vaulting pole and shovel and explore the other side of the river and dig up fossils.

Flv8lecagAMX6fc

Flv_JYEagAI5pCq
Flv_JX_aUAEeRCA

I gathered and donated the 15 species Blathers needed to build an actual museum.

Flv_JXzaYAEUSbC

FlwAPAJaAAAQRlF
FlwLlh5agAA_HZs

I found the daily message in a bottle on the beach as I was fishing.

FlwCxd1acAESulJ

I stumbled upon a conversation between Tom Nook and Timmy about building a shop when I went into the resident services tent
FlwDusoaMAAtXrl

I then spoke with Timmy who asked me to help in gathering the materials needed to build a shop.

FlwELg4aMAI6wl3
FlwELg8agAAoowO

Phoebe ran up to me because she heard about me gathering stuff for a shop and wanted to give me a better shovel to use.

FlwELg0aYAASThj

FlwLliFakAAfSiw
FlwLlh_acAAPZ_O

I planted my first money tree.

FlwLliMacAAO1iV
FlwFEhQaMAY3cPT
FlwFEheakAMGql8
Now that my airport has opened, I've embarked on mystery island tours in search of the first three new villagers for my island. I haven't made a final decision on who I'd like to invite to stay permanently, as I'd rather not leave it up to chance and potentially end up with a villager that doesn't suit my liking.

FlwFEg7acAYd7zC
FlwFvK0akAESaKa
FlwFvKtaEAAgM-F

FlwFvKwagAAwjMs
FlwF0byaYAAJf7M

During my visit to the first island, I had the pleasure of meeting Piper - a villager I've never encountered before. I found her to be pleasant and charming, so I took a chance and invited her to come reside in Cabot Cove with me.
FlwG1fcaAAAeSGR
FlwG1fjaMAA2Kxh
Unfortunately, my luck didn't hold up during my visit to the second island. I encountered a chicken villager named Benedict, but I wasn't too keen on their design. I've never been a fan of any of the chicken villagers' looks, so I decided not to invite Benedict to Cabot Cove.
FlwG1fBaUAEJGOD
FlwHUa5aYAgmKL1

FlwHUavaYAA5PPJ
FlwHagRagAAE8_L

My luck turned around on the third island when I met Zoe, a villager I'd never encountered before. While I didn't know much about her, she seemed like a decent character, so I extended an invitation for her to join me on Cabot Cove.
FlwHagQakAASx1R
FlwHagRaUAAG6tJ

FlwJ723aUAAhgmN
FlwJ72xacAIwQIO

The fourth island proved to be a real gem for me as I stumbled upon Zucker, a villager that I absolutely adore. It was a no-brainer for me to invite him to come live with me on Cabot Cove. 🥰
FlwKbRCaUAMBIkH
FlwKbRQakAIxXT1
FlwKbREaEAEO14k
FlwKbRQacAELCk_

FlwMdlgaUAAfjji
FlwMdliaAAITheQ

During my stroll along the beach, I stumbled upon Gulliver lying unconscious on the sand. It took some effort to rouse him from his slumber and bring him back to consciousness.

FlwMdldaMAElUO9
FlwMk8VakAMX0rS
Gulliver's communication device malfunctioned, prompting me to offer my assistance in retrieving the five necessary components to facilitate his rescue.

FlwMt73aMAA3dIf
FlwMt75acAAbgAQ

FlwMt71aAAABZBB
FlwM1t2agAElQtV

FlwM1ttaMAESQp7
FlwM1twakAAo6A_

FlwM1t0akAAy1Ec
FlwM62oakAEFxGk

After a brief search, I successfully located all the components of his communication device, and in return, Gulliver pledged to send me a token of appreciation via mail.

FlwTO6vagAAoH4E
FlwTO6jagAINKZL
In my attempt to obtain the recipe for medicine from Genji for treating my wasp sting, I was met with disappointment as he simply advised me to procure some medicine. His focus was primarily on constructing the shop, and he provided me with iron nuggets to assist in its construction, leaving me feeling disheartened.😔
FlwQrThakAAtb5w
FlwQrTfakAI0RVw
After my unsuccessful attempt with Genji, I turned to Phoebe for assistance with my wasp sting. Although she was unable to provide me with the recipe, she showed genuine concern for my well-being, which was a welcome relief. ❤️

FlwQrTZaUAA8uTf
FlwUYw2akAESoFb
FlwUYwsaAAEMkjE

FlwUepaaUAADMBl
FlwUepjakAA2fAY
In exchange for providing Timmy with all the necessary materials for the shop, he expressed his gratitude by presenting me with a pet bed, digital scale, and stadiometer.
FlwUepZacAIRRY-
FlwUkPSagAEXkaM

FlwUkO0acAA77n5
FlwUkO5acAAeg5P

Following the exchange, Timmy requested my assistance in identifying an optimal location for the shop construction kit.

FlwUoOZacAIE4Tw

Last edited:
1/6/23
Fl0V-S9agAAK2Dr
Fl0V-TVacAA2Jwa

Fl0V-TIaAAIilik
Fl0V-S0aAAA6Omo

Fl0WF83aYAA_A-a
Fl0WF8uaYAEH7bz

Today on his broadcast, Nook shared that the Cabot Cove Museum is presently under construction and that Timmy and Tommy's new shop is now open.
Fl0WMYtaMAEC2_H
Fl0WMYcagAAjtsI

Fl0WMYtacAAEDH-
Fl0WSKFaYAA_PPb

As the broadcast was wrapping up, Nook was interrupted by a phone call from someone seeking information about the getaway package.
Fl0ZiotacAEaMo5
Fl0ZiotagAA-Bm2

When I went to check the mail, I found a letter from Daisy Mae and a package that Gulliver sent me to express his gratitude for yesterday's help.

Fl0ZioraUAA9gCX

Fl0c9NEaAAAm_oE
Fl0c9M6aMAIi2l3
Having dug up all the fossils, I placed them on the ground next to the museum's construction site to be evaluated and donated tomorrow.

Fl05cesakAIYByx
Fl05ixfaYAA0dna
By chance, I happened upon a conversation between Timmy and Tommy and someone else when I visited the shop.

Fl05ixnakAcLbfc
Fl05ixgaYAA-xHK
It appears that her name is Mabel, and she will be supplying us with clothes. This is excellent news for me because I am in dire need of new garments!

Fl05oZRaEAEfvzJ

Fl07nQJagAEuflB
Fl07nQYakAE2REg
Fl07nQOagAE_8GU
Fl07nQ0aMAEEXCR
After Mabel left, Timmy and Tommy shared with me that the new shop is called Nook Cranny, named after a shop their beloved president Nook used to run. Additionally, they briefed me on some of the products that will be available.
Fl09ZxuaAAAv0zw
Fl09ZxOaEAETAmy
Following that, I bought an accessory stand, a wall-mounted candle, a red horizontal-striped wetsuit, a slingshot, and various bags such as red cosmos, red lily, white lily, and yellow cosmos. Additionally, I acquired a number of beginner-level DIY recipes, a slingshot recipe, and test your DIY skills recipes.
Fl0_CdTakAEzbV_

Fl1E-DpakAAlQie
Fl1E-DkaYAERQPU

Fl1E-DUaYAAWBW4
Fl1E-DraAAAO3K-

Upon arriving to see Nook, I found that he was engaged in a phone conversation.

Fl1FFwXaYAI_ZKq
Fl1FFwmaYAArtd3
Fl1FNgJakAAypdG
Fl1FUd-aMAA16c_
It seems that he has been advertising our island, which has resulted in three potential new residents expressing interest. However, they have no interest in living in tents, and Nook has asked me to help furnish a house for them.
Fl1FbEFacAAWogJ
Fl1L9G6akAE-M3K

Fl1L9HFakAAu3qB
Fl1L9HCakAA_oto

Fl1MDk-aYAAT_EK
Fl1MDlpagAEDzCg

To prevent running out of easily accessible land with three homes to construct, Nook has requested that I build a bridge first.

Fl1OaGgaAAA5H57
Fl1OaGpacAEDwr1

Fl1OgQMaAAAqei6
Fl1OgQSaUAEyudb

Fl1OgQNacAAnhPb
Fl1OgQGaUAERyAq

Afterwards, a ceremony was held to celebrate the completion of Nook's Cranny

Last edited:
1/9/23
FmENHaXaUBIhtGp
FmER468aAAAFsGD
Tom Nook just announced that a grand museum has opened its doors to the public and is now ready for visitors to enjoy

FmER46uacAEsrrG
FmER47NaEAAEkJ_

Upon checking my mail, I came across a letter from HHA that had arrived.
FmENHaaaUAg0DJo
FmENHaCaUAUjXYO

I was given three housing kits by Nook

FmENHaNaUAINzAo
FmEWdxbagAI4RsD
FmEWdxRacAME7Rh
My plan was to place all three plots on the beach until I unlocked terraforming, but the beach's narrow width limited me to only one plot.

FmEWdxVacAAGPuA
FmEWk4_aEAApyTi
FmEWk5BaUAIR9zf
After setting up the first plot, Nook called and instructed me on how to place the furniture

FmEWk42aYAIBKDn
FmEZqWfacAAHLMC
FmEZqWKaAAIF4pW
I chose to place the last two plots at the very back of the island. My plan is to begin decorating and deciding on their final location once I unlock terraforming. Now time to check and see what furniture is required for each plot.
FmEZxDXacAEmSIT
FmEZqWoaEAAMCx0
FmEZxCvaYAENFJ3
FmEZxDPakAA6l-D

FmEZxDQaMAEwv9i
Following the placement of the second plot, Nook contacted me once more to inform me about wreaths

Required furniture for plot 1
Interior
FmEdVFAaMAA8WpS
Exterior
FmEdqJkaEAAUiXa
Required furniture for plot 2
Interior
FmEgNgKaUAEuH7J
Exterior
FmEgNf9aEAAZbfY
Required furniture for plot 3
Interior
FmEg5E-agAA4t2Y
Exterior
FmEg5FMaAAMK7q_
FmE-D2caEAIPf9z
FmE-D2NaMAAYbBe
After crafting and setting up the exterior furniture, I turned in the interior furniture
FmE-ydvacAAW00m
FmE-yd8aUAEitRd
With the plots and furniture finished, Nook has revealed the possibility of a new villager arriving tomorrow

FmFATRYaAAA22H0
FmFATQ5agAAB7uR

In acknowledgement of my hard work, Nook gave me some fencing as a gift
FmFA1XyakAEO_Ek
FmFA1XsagAAUTlr
During my hunt for mums for the wreath, I spotted Redd walking around on the cliff.

FmFA1XzagAEXDsf

FmFBV9AaAAAvKZY
FmFBV9NaAAArDg-
Although this whole thing seems sketchy, he emphasizes that we are cousins, and family is of utmost importance.
FmFMUi9aYAEqisA
FmFMUjJaEAExe5C
Once I finished conversing with my cousin Redd, I went to check out what he had for sale on his boat

FmFMUjFaYAEQkk-

Upon inspection of his merchandise, I came across a tricycle and kitty litter box for sale, which I bought.

FmFMcsJacAAGpyM
FmFMcsJaUAIzg9Z
After thoroughly inspecting all the art pieces, I concluded that they were all genuine, and therefore, I purchased the
mystic statue.

FmFMcr_aAAUXDVx
FmFRaP1aAAEkrwA
FmFRaPqagAAVOSn
While taking a stroll on the beach, I came across a message in a bottle that had a new DIY recipe inside

FmFOV7CaUAATNbv
FmFOcW5aUAUyVZO
During my visit to Nook Cranny, I purchased a baby bear, a bingo wheel, a menu chalkboard, a futon, and a ladder set-up kit recipe.
FmFOV6maAAE5Fmk
FmFOcWvaYAAeQ4m
I spoke with Timmy, who informed me about turnips, the hot item of the day, and the drop-off box - three new services being offered at the store.

FmFOcWwaAAIrePu

FmFQDT8aYAELy2s
FmFQDUDagAIsxHO
FmFQDUDacAER8Kl
FmFQDUFaMAExzpm

Phoebe and Genji updated me on their living situation during my recent visit and mentioned that they now have a house instead of a tent.
FmFUrfRaMAUARaj
FmFUrfKaYAIE9Sh
FmFUxGSakAIfXRG
FmFUxGVaUAAmYz5

Now that the museum is up and running, I donated all the new bugs, fish, and fossils I collected.

FmFU2PhagAA8SPg

The main objective for the rest of the night is to earn as many nook miles as possible, so that I can upgrade my inventory.

Last edited:
1/11/23

Announcements from Tom Nook
  • Cabot Cove gained a new neighbor, Piper.
  • DIY veterans can now take part in a special customization Workshop.
FmNJ-lBacAELTUk

FmNJ-k3aYAEtAuR
Nook Cranny
Turnip prices: AM: 53 PM:119
Hot item of the day:
Stone Stool
  • Throwback skull radio
  • Electronics Kit
  • Water Cooler
  • Bathroom sink
FmNRXQZacAAgZSd
FmNSZkhaUAExoY8
FmNSZkqakAIxUoO

I received a call from Nook letting me know about a new app for my phone.

FmNSZkpaEAE5NOE
FmNTM_9akAIb49G

I received the mystic statue I ordered from Redd in my mail today when I checked it.
FmNWNm_akAE3-Ns
FmNWA5CaUAcpFcM

I went to see Piper to greet her and offer a warm welcome to our lovely island.
FmNWA5NaMAQg3Df
FmNWA5XaYAI_xYp

I spoke to Zucker to extend my welcome and apologies for missing his first day on the island.

FmNWA5aakAEMRbV
FmNZKKMaUAEA4US
FmNZKKLaEAEVUZX

Nook showed me how to make customizations.

FmNZKKPaUAIZ4Uj
FmNZY25aEAAz5SJ
FmNZY2sacAAklol

I crafted a wooden wardrobe to learn more about the process of customization.

FmNZY2taMAEXljn
FmNct3DakAMHJ5a
FmNcW13aYAA0nKd
I discovered a new DIY recipe while picking up a message in a bottle that washed ashore.

FmNgRNBacAAiRjv
FmNgRNEacAAa30-
After collecting all four of today's fossils, I had them assessed, and learned that three of them were not yet part of the museum's collection. I donated those three and sold the other fossil at Nook Cranny.
FmNm2FGaMAENJhb

Once again, Gulliver had a mishap and fell off his boat 😖 and I had to assist him in locating the missing parts of his communicator.

FmNpL6waMAEgqIb
FmNpL6qakAQaSR7

Finding a manila clam on the beach sparked an idea in my mind, leading to the creation of a new DIY recipe.
FmNq2fQaMAAT8PK
FmNq2fkaYAAKvzB

FmNq2fdaUAIlxUv
FmNq-I2aUAAl-jY

FmNq-JAaAAQ-vFt
FmNq-IpacAELdGp

After running into Harvey, he kindly invited me to come and explore his island.

Last edited:
1/12/23
  • Cabot Cove gained a new neighbor, Zoe
  • Resident Services will soon upgrade from a tent to a more permanent building.
FmUYDH0aEAIy3a9
FmUYDHzaEAE2sOK
Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM: N/A PM: 127
Hot Item of the Day: Birdbath
  • Sewing project
  • Typewriter
  • School chair
  • Study desk​
FmUYH_gaUAA8TDE

FmUYDHsagAEDWLY
FmUYDIRaAAA_vsL
Checked the mail and was pleasantly surprised to find a letter from Luna, who had kindly sent me a dream bed, along with the gift promised by Gulliver for my assistance yesterday.
FmUaPczagAEsusX
FmUaPczaAAA7h_r

Paid a visit to Zoe to extend a friendly welcome to the island.

FmUdQW8acAA5MQ1
FmUdQW0aUAEZQNV

When I dropped by to see Phoebe, I discovered that she was busy crafting a tension-pole rack.
FmUdZvNakAEkl0T
FmUdZvVacAA6Zh2

I accepted her proposal to show me how to make it, as it was something I had never learned.

FmUhPt9aMAEmuQW
FmUhPtjakAIDzBC

Discovered a new recipe within a message I stumbled upon in a bottle on the beach.
FmUpbsdaUAEm7Hk
FmUpbshaMAQub5x

Cabot Cove was paid its first visit by Saharah today.

FmUpbsqaMAEBY1B

Since I couldn't afford to buy any rugs or wallpaper, I had to pass on the mysterious wallpaper and floor, which I would have taken a chance on otherwise.

Last edited:
1/13/23
  • Resident Services is closed due to construction
FmXcr-XacAINr8J

Nook Cranny
Turnip prices: AM:100 PM: 126
Hot Item of the Day: Wooden full-length mirror
  • Essay set
  • Fortune-telling set
  • Squat toilet
  • Clay furnace
FmYTotUaMAE1fCf
FmYUg1UaAAAe0Pb

As soon as I left Nook Cranny, I headed straight for the water to catch some fish to sell. I had forgotten about my lack of bells and needed to earn more before I could make any purchases. I must ensure that I have sufficient bells before Sunday, as I intend to delve into the stalk market, which is the quickest way to earn bells.
FmYU7HUaAAEgo9d

As I was fishing, I noticed that my fishing rod was breaking too often, and I grew tired of it. I then made the decision to travel to another island with an upgraded Nook Cranny to acquire some higher quality fishing equipment.
FmYVQ4paMAEJk-8
FmYVQ4eaUAAlWxf
During my travels, I had the pleasure of visiting a delightful island named Cat Island where I was able to obtain better tools and some tasty fruits and vegetables. It was a truly enjoyable experience ❤️
FmYWSKsaMAEFwOK
FmYWSKuacAAe-Vj
During my fishing expedition, I discovered some new and unfamiliar types of fish, which I promptly donated to the museum. Along with the fish, I also contributed some newly found bugs and fossils to the museum's collection.
FmYXILyakAAMM4j
FmYXIL2aMAEfSXf

FmYXILsaUAE7MTe
FmYXIMGacAAS1k1

Out of nowhere, Genji ran up to me, eager to educate me about reactions and to present me with my very first one.
FmYXz8pakAApStH
FmYXz82aMAAzKCZ

FmYXz8vaYAAS_bD
FmYX5cGaMAAmFGY

I was delighted to discover that Leif had made his first appearance on the island, so I promptly purchased potato seeds, bushes, and flowers from him.

FmYYzh7agAA90VB

Afterward, I planted the potato seeds near my house to generate some income until I can afford to invest in turnips.

FmXlpwNakAMnRN4
FmXlpwBacAYZaEm

FmXlvyQakAEt5Bl
FmXlvyQagAAVeWl

I was caught off guard when Piper suddenly appeared and ran up to me to say hi and give me a popcorn machine.

FmYaVkDaYAEZRRu
FmYaVjkagAAzYij
Before calling it a night, I was excited to uncover a new DIY recipe in a message in a bottle that I found on the beach.

Last edited:
1/14/23
  • Construction of Resident Services is complete
  • Isabelle is now part of the staff at Resident Services
  • Today is Nooks last broadcast. Starting tomorrow, Isabelle will be the new source for Island News
FmcMW0NaUAAZXXQ
FmcMW0LaYAInUsg

FmcNgGwaYAQI32Z

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM:60 PM: 55
Hot Item of the Day: Tension-pole rack
  • Simple Kettle​
  • Cardboard box​
  • Floor sign​
  • Wheelchair​
FmcP8baaEAI37BY

FmcOu4wagAEaRDP
FmcOu4zaAAIc2IX

I received a letter from Nook Inc. with a commemorative gift attached in the mail.
FmcdrBraMAA-smP

Nook greeted me when I entered Resident Services and informed me about Isabelle's new role on the staff.
Fmcd7ANacAMywEg
Fmcd7AOaUAUns-M
It seemed that Nook had already told Isabelle about me because I was just about to introduce myself when she said she knew who I was.

FmceXS4aUAkOOwp
FmceXTAaUAILAXb

Nook described the duties that he and Isabelle would be assisting with.

FmcgJGZaYAApxjs
FmcgJGOacAUQPZQ
Upon finishing my conversation with Nook, I visited the Nook Stop to check my miles and see if I could buy the last inventory expansion. I was relieved to find out that I had precisely enough to make the purchase. 😅

Fmche7KaUAAPnDr
FmchkNOaAAAfmkC

I then proceeded to speak with Nook to determine what he required me to do.
FmchkNTaUAUCOgn
Fmchp9CaMAA5pk9

K.K. is my absolute favorite musician!:love:Of course, I know who he is.
FmcoNgrakAAiryj
FmcpRiTaAAEuYva

FmcpRiPaAAEQjiq
FmcpRifaAAERYbU

I then approached Nook again to obtain additional details about his strategy to bring K.K. here for a performance.
Fmcqgb-aYAAtviN
Fmcqgb_agAEvj0G
In order to attract more tourists, Nook suggests that we should first add a campsite on the island.

Fmcqgb3aAAE2QEg
FmcqgcHaUAMwkDG
He provided me with the recipe for the campsite construction kit and instructed me to build it and place it on the island.
FmcwXfPaEAAc_TF

After speaking with Nook, I quickly headed over to the workbench to see the materials needed for making the campsite construction kit.

FmcwXfjaMAAQEuW
FmcwXfkaAAIqgTk
After that, I gathered all the materials needed and headed back to the workbench to craft the campsite construction kit.

Fmcw2OfakAIPDe8
Fmcw2OmaAAA96rW
I decided to set it up on the beach for the time being, and I'll decide later if I want to keep it there or move it when I start decorating.
Fmcy_s-acAEMzKx
Fmcy_teaAAEOYUr
Fmcy_tcagAAu0RW
FmczPPPacAESS8c

At last, I had the chance to speak with Mable, who happened to be here for the first time today.

FmczS49aAAIJGFS

The selection wasn't great, but I still bought a simple parka, outback hat, and round tinted shades from her.

Fmc4x0HaAAA5UTe
Fmc4xzpakAA-Wxe
After chatting with Mable, I made the decision to take some time off from my island and travel to a different one that had a different type of native fruit, allowing me to get a better price for my peaches.
Fmc6b9ragAAI87G
Fmc6b9gakAAQXxx
After arriving back on my island, I made the decision to gather fish to sell, and while taking a walk on the beach, I discovered a new DIY recipe inside a message in a bottle.
FmdBihIaEAAd1Lj
FmdBoGuagAIwMVY

FmdBoGDaUAEXRzi
FmdBoGQacAEysnu

Zoe came running up to me, eager to present me with a gift to commemorate us becoming neighbors.❤️❤️❤️
Fmc_tpWaYAAQ1yX

After I was done fishing, I decided to go diving in search of a scallop.

Fmc_-60aEAA6Rmy

At long last, I DISCOVERED one 🥳

FmdASbVagAEqm4H
FmdASboagAAmpka
An otter named Pascal emerged when I found the scallop and asked if he could have it. I obliged and gave it to him.
FmdASbeaEAIsJRC
FmdASbfaUAEWzia
In exchange for the scallop, Pascal gave me the recipe for mermaid flooring.

FmdEVhKacAEUctY
FmdEVhKagAA3gad
After that, I quickly ran to Resident Services to have a chat with Isabelle because I remembered that I had forgotten to do so during my earlier visit.:oops:

FmdHZcKaMAAUpa4
FmdHZb9aYAI3tIK
My goal for the rest of the day is to sell as many bugs and fish as I can in an effort to accumulate as many bells as possible before tomorrow.
FmdH7kuaUAAXauS
FmdH7kuacAAff6W
After fishing out an old boot, I was struck with an idea for a new DIY recipe.
FmdIU5zaAAEBjFc
FmdIU5qagAEb4Cq

FmdIat0aEAE3HmN
FmdIat1acAA3Ggn

While I was fishing, Zucker came running up to me and surprised me with a log bench he had made.❤️

Last edited:
1/15/23
Announcements from Isabelle
  • Starting today, Cabot Cove has its very own campsite
FmiOeGBaUAAdK5c

Nook Cranny
No Turnip prices today
Hot item of the day:
Natural garden table
  • Cute music player
  • Judge's bell
  • Skeleton
  • Pot rack
FmiOeGnaYAc65Xv
As I came out of my house, my phone started ringing. I answered, and it was Nook who wanted to tell me of a visitor that he wanted to introduce me to. My instructions from Nook was to come to the airport so I could meet them.
Fmhv7s5akAEkuth
Fmhv7sqaMAAO4BY

Fmhv7snagAAXOU7

When I got to the airport, Nook introduced me to Lottie who used to work with Nook a long time ago.
FmhwniEagAU8E9F
FmhwnicaAAAFYkS

FmhwniTaEAETeDG

According to Nook, she now runs her own vacation-home company. The office was just set up and Lottie says that they are finally ready to start taking orders for custom vacation homes.
FmhxjiWaMAATYCe
FmhxjiRaYAU_Fvo

But She says that they are looking for another team member who is a go-getter with vision and insight into their clients' needs and Nook recommended me for the job.
FmhyGdyaAAIk4sT
FmhyGd0aYAIxtqC

I of course accepted the job. I mean who could pass up a chance like this!
FmhzAFVaAAEkl-c

But I couldn't get to work right away because I needed to quickly find Daisy Mae as it was getting close to time for her to leave the island. After searching all over, I finally found her. She told me that she is helping her Gram-Gram Joan out by selling turnips which I thought was sweet.
Fmhzg6maAAAgcGT
Fmhzg6paUAEPRUb

I couldn't pass up the chance to hear what she had to say about the stalk market
Fmh0Q93agAMrCyh
Fmh0Q97agAMjrm-

Afterwards, she told me that the turnips are selling for 90 bells which I thought wasn't too bad and bought as much as I could.
Fmh1QVoaUAAYr8s
Fmh1QVmaMAAvxXZ

Fmh1QVlaAAIaj1A

Now that I got my turnips, I remembered that because of the phone call, I didn't check my mail, so I quickly ran back to my house to check it. A letter from HHA came that contained my score for my house.
Fmh4vPDaAAAHQSY

Of course its empty! With all the errands I had to run for Nook, who can find the time to decorate!
Fmh442aaEAEM-LX

I then went back to the plaza because I had saw that Mable was here again and wanted to see what she was selling. But after seeing how much bells I had to spend, I remembered that I spent all the money I had in my wallet on turnips 😣 Luckily, I had some in the ABD.
Fmh7vbiaMAYFenc
Fmh7vbfaYAAyJcP

After I withdrew the money out, I went back to Mable and bought the traditional suteteko pants, farmer overalls, Ribbon, and butterfly shades
Fmh9KjiagAAbi5O

I then thought that I should check the bulletin board since I haven't been checking it lately. I'm glad I thought to check it, or I wouldn't have known that this Saturday will be Cabot Cove's first bug-off as well as Genji's birthday. I'll now have plenty of time to prepare for the bug-off and get Genji a birthday gift.
Fmh_L5WacAEIrF8
Fmh_L5PacAAmdSd

When I got done reading the bulletin board, I went inside Resident Services to speak to Nook and saw that I never held the ceremony for Resident Services so decided that now would be a great time to do the ceremony so had Nook go ahead and start it. Better late than never.... right??😅
FmiB67jakAE4WWR
FmiB67qakAAckW3

FmiB67lakAAZIu4
FmiB67maEAENGJO

FmiCCnTaUAA7mit

After the ceremony for Resident Services finished, I then decided to go ahead and also start the ceremony to celebrate the opening of the campsite
FmiFKQxaUAATxpy
FmiFKQ_akAAg5Ec

FmiFKQ0aEAAqoR0
FmiFKQyacAA_ooj

After the ceremony finished, I asked Nook if there was anything I needed to do. He told me to be on the lookout for a visitor at the campsite and when a visitor comes, be a good host to them.
FmiGfasagAAqLFk
FmiGfa-acAAOzAa

I then went to the beach and found a new DIY recipe in a message in a bottle
FmiJ493agAA5T-G
FmiJ49caUAAxkSb

Afterwards, I decided to visit Zoe and found her crafting a Woodland wall.
FmiLLUTaMAMz2Hn
FmiLLUcaMAEJ8ZZ

Of course, I just had to learn how to make it since I've never learned it before
FmiLvw0aMAE9RcY
FmiLvw5akAAKgHX

since Nook has nothing left for me to do except wait, I'm going to collect bugs and fish to sell to try and make more bells and will complete some Nook mile+ achievements as well for the rest of the day.
FmiM7jNaEAEZMFQ

Tonight, as I was collecting bugs, I ran into Celeste who was visiting for the first time. Blathers appears to be her brother and he suggested she come here to examine the night sky in hopes of finding shooting stars.
Fmji0v_aAAEyEgz
Fmji0wAaUAAeN4C

Fmji0v-acAAnnh_
Fmji0wKaMAAiNSL

Of course, I've heard of it! Who hasn't?🤔
FmjjlJ2aMAEi5-v

She nearly forgot to give me a DIY recipe that she came across in one of her books.
FmjkOi1akAIMFxR

Celeste tells me of this magic wand that sounds too good to be true!
FmjkOi7aEAYzwUQ

As a token of our new friendship, Celeste gives me the magic wand recipe. Aww thanks Celeste! ❤️
FmjmBf8agAAQXde

Last edited:
1/16/23
  • Visitor is staying at the campsite
  • This Saturday will be the very first Bug-off
FmokBR_aEAIu0MY

FmokBR_aMAE-GMC

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM: N/A PM: 50
Hot Item of the Day: Bamboo floor lamp
  • Tissue box
  • Pedal board
  • Wall-mounted candle
  • Study chair
FmospsuaUAAi_DM

After I came out of my house, I checked the mail. I received a letter from Dodo airlines that contained a gift
FmokBShaYAAIA1c
FmokBSWacAMwhzu

I then immediately went to the campsite curious to see who was visiting. As I entered the tent, I was surprised to find Olaf.
FmooGHaaAAA875C
FmooGHYaMAEGxav

I got started right away to try and convince him to move to Cabot Cove.
FmooGHVaAAA7dM6
FmootdhaUAcOfza

Afterwards, I went to tell Nook that I had convinced Olaf to live here. But on my way to see Nook, Genji ran up to me and gave me a new reaction.
FmopxazaMAAzvdw
FmopxamaYAUj6Rw

FmopxataEAAPGpt
FmopxasagAEaeMI

Once I finished speaking with Genji, I told Nook about Olaf and he says I now need to pick out a location for a new home.
FmoqwzvakAEw00J
FmoqwzlaYAAMsd6

I found a nice spot next to the campsite to temporarily place their home
FmoqwzQaEAA2NnC

My cousin Redd was back yet again with more art to sell.
FmpJzjUagAAwI2L

After examining all the art pieces, I found that the scary and detailed paintings were real. Since I could only buy one, I decided to get the scary painting, but I was short on bells so I decided to see if I could find an Island with high turnip prices so I could have some bells to spend.
FmpJzjNaAAAPfTX

After searching, I found an island that was buying turnips for 446 bells.
FmpLWBHaYAAX5Qb

I harvested and sold my potatoes while I waited for my turn to sell my turnips since I had to join a queue.
FmpLpnfagAAowcq
FmpLpnNaYAEJKiG

I then went back to Redd and went ahead and bought the scary painting.
FmpMN40akAAm2QW

After I sold my turnips, I went to resident services to pay off my current house loan. When I entered the building Nook asked if I had found a place for the new home and told me that he will set aside plots in advance and put them up for sale as part of improving the infrastructure.
FmpMhfLaUAEfwxF

After I paid off my home loan, I spoke with Nook about upgrading it to a bigger size.
FmpM_GBacAckcuT
FmpM_GHagAMEJ-Q

I am going to wait until tomorrow to buy one of the plots Nook has for sale as I want to wait until Olaf moves in first. For the most part, that's everything major that's happened today on Cabot Cove.

1/17/23
  • Our new friend Olaf moved into the Island
FmttQ_7aUAARS98

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM: N/A PM: 42
Hot Item of the Day: Wooden-block table
  • Hourglass
  • Fax machine
  • Macrame tapestry
  • Director's chair
Fmtu4rOagAADY7X
I of course opened my mail... Inside I found a letter from Jolly Redd's with my painting I bought yesterday, and a letter from HHA with a small gift attached (automatic washer) to celebrate the new addition to my home.
FmttRARaEAAcQi8
FmttRAMaEAAaaev

I then went to visit Olaf to Welcome him to Cabot Cove
FmtvuwEaEAI8VbS
FmtvuwMaMAEQbTv

FmtvuwSaEAAIaNA

As soon as I left Olaf's, I went straight to Resident Services and found leif in the plaza, so I stopped to see what he had for sell. The only thing I bought was some sugarcane starts.
FmtzC12aYAY6QzG
FmtzC2NaAAATVyb

I then went inside Resident Services to talk to Nook about buying a plot. As soon as Nook gave me the plot, I quickly searched and found a spot on the beach to temporarily place the plot. Now time to go island hopping to hunt for a villager.
Fmt0FQoakAAJad6
Fmt0FQoakAEDu-h

Fmt2CKiaMAM5H-Z

I gathered all the nook mile tickets I had collected and started my search for a villager to fill the plot. I'm hoping to find either Poppy, Pancetti, Ketchup, or Bianca.
Here are my findings:
1.Tom
Fmt6YPaagAE0LMi
2.Sterling
Fmt7qC2aEAAHhNd
3. Tucker
Fmt9P3_agAA88k8

4. Sparro
Fmt-AeEakAA63oI
5. Eugene
Fmt-n5raMAETA04
6. Axel
Fmt_dZRaAAADYFb

7. Rex
FmuAHqgaEAAf6JR
8. Hopper
FmuA_JlaAAAYLRH
9. Rod
FmuOSRZaEAEA-Js

10. Becky
FmuPewZaYAAMl_-
11. Klaus
FmuREyxaUAE9uwh

So far, it felt like I was getting nowhere and so decided to see if I could get poppy from a treasure island (I only use it if I absolutely have to) that I found on twitch.
FmubCdRaAAEhnQx
FmubCdvaYAAB0TI
FmubCdmaAAIVkRC

After I got back from getting Poppy, I went to Resident Services to ask Nook if there was anything else I should do and he explained the last major task for project K.K.
FmucDmxaYAEv-a0
FmucDmtaUAYjoSK

FmucDm3aAAE_WeB

Since Isabelle is in charge of this last task, I spoke with her to see what she had to say. She explained about Nook putting her in charge of a task force that compiles feedback and that all I need to do is to ask her about island evaluations.
FmugDwraYAA0htO
FmugDwbaUAAKQbW

After speaking with her, I was curious to see what the feedback was and so I spoke with Isabelle again about island evaluations
Fmuga75aAAIut5H
Fmuga77aMAApIC_

After all the work I've put into Cabot Cove it is only rated 1 star :(
FmuhN_maAAEMvZX

And then as if what I've done isn't enough, Isabelle says if we want a higher rating then we have to get more Residents to move in 😫
FmuhdiHakAEBZkb

Since all that we need to do right now is get more residents and since I have Poppy moving in, there wasn't any more to do for today. Tomorrow I will buy another plot and find another villager to move in. Hopefully, I'll have better luck Island hopping, but we shall see. 🤞

Last edited:
1/18/23
  • Our new friend Poppy moved into the Island
FmyC3VFaAAAoHOZ

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM: N/A PM: 34

Hot Item of the Day: Birdhouse
  • Rotary phone
  • Dish-drying rack
  • Mama bear
  • Stadiometer
FmyC3VhaUAAFZ5J
Today I started off by checking my mail.... Inside I found a letter from Nook Inc.
FmyDZoraUAAoI5S

I then noticed that my potatoes were ready to harvest again.... I quickly harvested them and ran to Nook Cranny to sell them for a quick profit.
FmyDv_ragAEXbW9
FmyDv_WaUAAYJwp

Afterwards, I went to visit Poppy to welcome her to Cabot Cove
FmyElseacAAU5yZ
FmyEls7aEAA6gDS

FmyElsnaMAAAzCc

I could see that Poppy was busy so after I Welcomed her, I left so she could continue unpacking. I then decided to go to Resident Services to buy another plot from Nook. When I got to the plaza, I found Mable who seemed to be visiting again... I stopped to check what she had for sale.... I ended up buying the Bomber-style jacket, Pullover jacket, Pineapple aloha skirt, Gingham picnic skirt, Zap suit, Ribboned garden hat, Pacifier, Stockings, and Cute sneakers.
FmyJBavaMAACUi4
FmyJBbCaYAEH1q4

When I got done shopping, I entered Resident Services and bought another plot from Nook... The beach was getting too full to place anymore plots so I found a spot at the back of the island to temporarily place it.
FmyJBbIaEAENOl8
FmyJBbNaYAEN943

Now it was time to go on another Island hopping spree and see if I have any luck in finding either Bianca, Ketchup, or Pancetti as those are the villagers I don't have an amiibo for. This time I'll try going to more islands than yesterday before giving up.
Here are my findings:
FmyOtXGaYAAOhq0
(why did she have to look so adorable as it made it hard to pass on taking her home, but I had to tell myself that I already have a dog villager on my main island and want different species for this island. After seeing her though, I may change the dog villager I have on my main Island to her)
Fmyd7bcagAAg0sw
Fmyd7biakAM5-my
Fmyd7blagAAxeL6
Fmyd7b6aAAA61rV

FmyeBl-agAAbOTF
FmyeBmRaEAAnqHj
FmyeBmMaEAI8EA7
FmyeBmOakAE290f

FmyeIvXaUAE1sSl
FmyeIvGagAAXu3-
FmyeIvhacAA6qn9
FmyeIvaakAcyaZV

FmyePlXakAQaAg6
FmyePk_akAMYXK1
FmyePlMakAAWIkX
FmyeVmjakAQliQe

FmyeVmTaUAEMv4W
FmyeVmoakAMyRAf
FmyeVmJacAAffUB
Fmyeof2aEAA9V5X

FmyeofqaMAEstGc

When I got to the 22nd Island, I ran into a dream villager, Tiansheng, that I had planned on inviting to the island by amiibo, but since I wasn't having any luck finding the villagers I was looking for and since he is one of the dream villagers for this Island, I went ahead and invited him to Cabot Cove instead.
FmyeoftaYAAjJBq
FmyeofLaEAAMS-4

FmyeyQ_akAMGic1

After I got back to the Island, I decided to do some cleaning up since the island is a mess with all the items I laid down that needs to go into my storage. I was unable to put everything in storage as it got full. I knew then that I needed to get my current loan paid off so I could make my house bigger to increase storage, so I quickly ran to the Nook Stop and paid off the current house loan.
FmyqzYBaAAA_BVg

I then spoke to Nook about getting it upgraded to a bigger size.
FmyqzYeaAAM6kMb
FmyqzYeaAAAgW_g

FmyqzYjaYAAAYf2

Since Poppy moved in today, I decided to check with Isabelle to see if the Island rating had went up any. The rating was still at 1 star, but Isabelle said that aside from getting more residents that the scenery needs some work as well so I went to my storage and grabbed some furniture to place around the Island hoping that it will help the rating increase.
FmysTw-agAA9AHD
FmysTxOagAA3veM

While I was decorating the Island, Olaf ran up to me to talk about project K.K. and to give me a gift to help with the project.
FmzE1TkaEAE8MAJ
FmzE1ToaEAAgAvd

FmzE7CRagAAmtLn
FmzE7CKaMAAj6qK

FmzFBDSaMAAVmYN
FmzFBDdaAAI0hFs

I finally finished putting all the furniture I had around the Island.
FmzOohQaYAExhBB

To make sure that we will have enough furniture for the rating to go up, I went to the Nook Stop and ordered some more with my nook miles. I also redeemed my miles for the better tool's recipe, the pro edition of custom designs, the ability to use patterns with custom designs, the pro decorating license, and the pop hairstyles.
FmzPmSJaUAAs9lm
FmzPmSQaAAAqKQS

FmzPmSWaAAELjdB
FmzPmSYaMAcWM15

For the rest of the night, I will try to do some nook mile+ achievements to try and build my Nook miles back up as we wait for the new resident Tiansheng to move in tomorrow. As I was doing the Nook miles + achievements, I got one that wanted me to talk to 3 villagers so I visited Phoebe and found her crafting something that I had never learned before.
FmzZPOAacAE-n1D

Last edited:
1/19/23
  • Our new friend Tiansheng moved into the Island
Fm4d5_4aAAIu0te

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM: N/A PM:100
Hot Item of the Day: Ironwood low table
  • Plastic canister
  • Tea set
  • Tricycle
  • Gas range
Fm4d6AOaYAMK7ro
As I came out of my house, my phone started ringing.... It was Timmy from Nook Cranny telling me that they sent the payment to my bank for what I had left in the drop-off box last night.
Fm4eU4jaUAEEOX6
Fm4eU4yakAMNGPs

After I hung up with Timmy, I opened my mail... Inside I found a letter from Zucker with a gift (Homework set) for my new room, a letter from Nook Inc., a letter from HHA with a gift attached (study desk), and the items I ordered with my Nook miles
Fm4ev3daAAAu3Td
Fm4ev3aaMAAlWeG

Fm4ev3WaEAMrd7R
Fm4ev3bakAIY55w

I then went to visit Tiansheng to welcome him to Cabot Cove. Since he was busy unpacking, I didn't stay long.
Fm4fX10aMAIVUco
Fm4fX1zakAEVePD

Afterwards, I decided to go to Resident Services to buy another plot from Nook. After I got the Plot, I found a spot in the back of the Island to temporarily place it.
Fm4fwkyaUAAbnNR
Fm4fwk8aUAEhsj_

I decided to just go again to the treasure Island to get either Bianca, Ketchup, or Pancetti since I don't think I'm ever going to find them on the mystery islands since for two days I have not ran into any of them. I decided to get Pancetti first.
Fm4fwkmakAAtrXZ
Fm4fwkxagAMdwoX
Fm4gFUbakAA81ho

Fm4gFUdaAAEdUGf
Fm4gJW2agAA7zBY

When I got back to the Island, I decided to check the Island rating with Isabelle to see if it moved from 1 star yet or not since Tiansheng moved in and we now have 7 villagers. I was surprised that it not only moved up from 1 star but went up as far as 3 stars completing our goal of bringing our Island to the attention of K.K. Slider 😯
Fm4kKB9acAATS27
Fm4kKBsaAAU8xJJ

Fm4kKB4aEAE_oyG
Fm4kzTzaUAEdFb-

Nook then placed a phone call to K.K. to talk to him about visiting our Island.
Fm4lNqzaAAAXZeg
Fm4lNqlaMAAebd6

Finally, K.K. will be visiting hopefully tomorrow and will finally get terraforming unlocked 🥳
Fm4l5RMaMAAqU5O
Fm4l5Q-agAE9bdN

Fm4l5RBaEAQiuo_

Now I'm off to get prepared for K.K.'s visit

1/20/23
  • Our new friend Pancetti moved to the Island
  • K.K. Slider is visiting Cabot Cove to perform a special concert
Fm9AmS0acAE08f7
Fm9AmSsaMAAqg0_
Fm9AmSqaYAAT6BT

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM: 87 PM: 151
Hot Item of the Day: Palm-tree lamp
  • Cardboard box
  • Painting set
  • Anatomical model
  • Standing toilet
Fm9AmTHacAAQ1SU
Today was K.K. Slider's concert! Every villager plus some of the shop owners had gathered to listen in the plaza.
Fm9BmMfaAAEMHWT
Fm9BmMbaEAApELg

Fm9BwgaaEAEpaFR

After the concert ended, Nook met me outside of my house to give me a commemorative gift, K.K.'s song Welcome Horizons.
Fm9CjOuaMAIzA-K
Fm9CjOpaUAAIG1h

He also told me that now K.K will perform a concert for us every Saturday.
Fm9DQ6qacAcvL5W
Fm9DQ62aMAImyqD

He then gave me a new app for my phone called Island designer which will allow me to finally be able to
terraform.
Fm9Dx1YaYAEYxou
Fm9Dx1XakAA97IC

Fm9Dx1YaYAAtr6n
Fm9Dx1YaUAIvb4t

Afterwards, I checked the mail...Inside I found two letters from Nook Inc with one of them having a gift attached (Nook Inc, Leotard), and the 5 items I had ordered from Nook Shopping yesterday.
Fm9EbfdacAEfVkS
Fm9EbfRakAIXaGp

Before I can get started terraforming, I need to gather more Nook miles so I can buy all the path permits, the waterscape permit and the cliff permit.
Fm9ExJHaEAIEhVQ

In this case, I probably will not start terraforming until tomorrow since it will probably take a while to gather the needed Nook miles.

With all the excitement from K.K. visiting, I realized as I was completing a few Nook mile+ achievements that I completely forgot to Welcome Pancetti to Cabot Cove. I quickly ran to her house for a visit but didn't stay too long since she still has to unpack.
Fm9exb4aMAIUSJS
Fm9exbtaEAA8G23

I then found a new DIY recipe in a message in a bottle while fishing on the beach
Fm9rS8YaUAAf4UG
Fm9rS8WaEAAVx-1

During a Nook mile+ achievement for Diving, I found a scallop and agreed to give it to Pascal and in exchange he gave me a mermaid table recipe
Fm9rS8CaYAEFp00
Fm9rS8KaYAIH8-u

Fm9rXqjaMAA_WI3

So far, I've only bought the waterscape permit. For the rest of the night, I'm going to try to get enough Nook Miles to buy all the permits
Fm9rXqhaMAAOl4M

Last edited:
1/21/23
  • Cabot Cove is hosting its very first Bug-Off
  • Today is Genji's birthday
  • Ordinances can now be enacted
  • Starting today, residents can go on a boat tour to uninhabited islands
FnBAnGEaUAAwDfa
FnBAnF9acAEbp1x

FnBAnGDagAILksU
FnBAnGPacAILOMS
Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM:155 PM:129
Hot Item of the Day: Wooden-block bookshelf
  • Film projector
  • Mug
  • Wall-mounted tool board
  • Outdoor table
FnBAreJagAAAoeO
As usual, I started out by checking the mail...Inside I found a letter from Dodo Airlines with a gift attached (DAL eye mask), a letter from Nook Inc., and the 5 items I ordered from Nook shopping.
FnCMyW2acAE5ihO
FnCMyXAakAY43gx

Today was the first ever bug-off on Cabot Cove.
FnCNPmIaYAAqBRu
FnCNPmNakAIXNej

FnCNPmEagAE_yZ4

I participated to the best of my abilities. I caught 10 bugs my first run, got an artisanal bug cage.
FnCN-SXaYAIOGn-
FnCN-SKaEAACohh

FnCN-SXaAAAOOZ1
FnCOy7-akAEHD54

I took the bugs out of the bug cage that I needed to donate to the museum and sold the rest to Flick.
FnCOy77aEAEMC8y
FnCOy72agAAR38K

FnCPF7iaYAE6Zhi

I paid a 500 bell entry fee to play more rounds until I earned enough points to redeem more items.

FnCOy7taUAAv2TI
FnCPF8GaUAAkbIn
FnCO7LKagAEnZ6D
FnCPF74aMAI8UzS

When I went to donate the bugs to the museum, Blathers told me that he was trying to think of ways to draw more folks to the museum and came up with an idea of adding a cafe.
FnCVKQWacAA2TCy
FnCVKQdacAEHFCD

But when he tried to contact an old friend of his named Brewster who is experienced in cafe management, it seemed he had closed up shop and nobody knew where he went.
FnCVKQ8aYAITwvj
FnCVKQkaYAAOT-o

Apparently, Brewster loves gyroids as much as Blathers loves fossils, so Blathers would like me to take over the search he had started and gave me Brewster's photograph to help me in my search and told me that if I should find him, to tell him that he would like him to come to Cabot Cove.
FnCVPynakAEdjwQ
FnCVPyraEAQIXcq

FnCVPyoagAE9UoO
FnCVUspaMAYRuOn

I began my search by heading to the dock and asking the kapp'n to take me on one of his boat tours.
FnC-XADakAAG0hB
FnC-W_2agAENn5m

FnC-W__aAAAz19d
FnC-cf0aYAImXim

As we rode to the Island, he sung me a sweet song.
FnC-cfxagAAp_Dp

When I got to the Island, I found Brewster near a cliff searching for gyroids just like Blathers thought he'd be doing. I told him about Blathers sending me to find him.
FnC_W8saMAIR8ox
FnC_W89agAAWSjK

He then gave me a gyroid fragment he had found.
FnC_W89acAUc1fO
FnC_g69akAEsinD

When I got back to the Island, I immediately ran to the museum to tell Blathers the good news.
FnDBh-WaYAEnFfe
FnDBh-hagAApYSA

FnDBsqDacAAEKyx

To prepare for Brewster's arrival, Blathers says he must close the museum tomorrow for construction
FnDCbAbaEAUfw6G
FnDCbAaaAAQ3KcP

Afterwards, I went to Genji's birthday party.
FnDGgZdaMAAyF1i
FnDGgZbaMAAbKfZ

FnDGgZyaEAAPOuL
FnDGgZUaUAAX93Y

Last night as I was doing Nook mile+ achievements, I got stung and Phoebe was kind enough to give me the recipe for medicine.
FnDDkOvaYAAcCFs
FnDDkOwaYAEPRNq

I also managed to get enough Nook miles to buy the cliff permit
FnDDkOaaAAEPgZE

I am still working on getting all the path permits so will be working on that tonight and hopefully tomorrow I can begin working on terraforming my island.

Last edited:
1/22/23
  • Museum is closed to add a cafe
FnHtIfeakAA81s1
FnHtIfmaAAA67YV

Nook Cranny
No Turnip prices
Hot Item of the Day:
Kettle Bathtub
  • Electronics kit
  • Glass holder with candle
  • Broom and dustpan
  • Low screen
FnHtv6dacAELTAo
Today I finally can get started terraforming since I finished getting all the path permits last night.
FnHtBcPacAAWINz
FnHtBcLakAAl7qy

I also was shocked that I managed to catch this huge fish as well last night
FnHtBcSaEAALQZy

But anyways first as always, the mail needs to be checked...Inside I was surprised to find a letter from Tiansheng with a gift attached (velvet stool), a letter from Genji with a gift attached (lacy tank), and two HHA letters with gifts attached (Rattan vanity, Marimba)
FnHudgcaMAA92lR
FnHudgWacAEPHl8

FnHudgVacAMFEa0
FnHudgQacAIW-mW

Now that the mail has been checked, before we start terraforming, here is a before pic. of the map.
FnHvGYaaYAQ4Qoo

The first thing I need to do is to remove the log bridge and put down the wooden bridge. As I decorate, since I have so many buildings to move, I'll be time traveling to speed it along.
FnHve_XaAAERS3u
FnHve-3aEAE-2ui

FnHve_XakAAn6Z2

Now that I have the bridge, I'm going to demolish this cliff to make a space for Nook Cranny.
FnHwEkeaEAIgMFv

But before I get to work on that, I forgot that I need to set an ordinance with Isabelle. Since the flowers don't wilt, I'm going to go with the bell boom ordinance.
FnHwR86aEAEV6ZB
FnHwR9FagAA7sgA

Now that that's out of the way, back to work on making a space for Nook Cranny. After I demolish the cliff, I will continue working on it tomorrow.

1/23/23
  • Our Museum Welcomes its newest addition...a cafe called the Roost
  • The Bell Boom ordinance is in full effect starting today.
FnMsNHfaMAItWOT
FnMsNHeacAEsZ7z

Nook Cranny
Turnip Prices: AM:N/A PM: 84
Hot Item of the Day: Bamboo basket
  • Glass holder with candle
  • Throwback skull radio
  • Campfire cookware
  • Party garland
FnMsNHzakAM-NzU
Last Night, I managed to finish demolishing the cliff and went ahead and moved Nook Cranny.
FnMsZfYaAAEK0je
FnMsZfFacAA8gds

FnMsZfWaMAA_KqY

Next, I plan on building a cliff here behind resident services.
FnMyBOnagAMkyOI

But before I get started on that, I first would like to go visit the HHP island and start work since I haven't had a chance to go there since Lottie visited.
FnMyZi7acAENX2i
FnMyZiHaAAAlj58

FnMyZibagAEqrj4

On my way to the airport, Zoe ran up to me because she wanted to teach me a new reaction.
FnMyhvuaAAMSq9s
FnMyhvraYAMUd6s

FnMyhvqaUAQi16X
FnMyhv3aEAIFA_l

When I arrived, I met Niko who works with Lottie. He was kind enough to show me the way to the office.
FnMzzoTagAEV6LZ
FnMzzoYaAAI5haB

FnMzzo1aUAIv7mJ

When I entered the Office, Lottie introduced me to everyone
FnM0uS0aEAAgZ-i
FnM0uS5aUAEurUd

FnM0uTAaUAIaJgC
FnM0uS4aAAIFABh

FnM06tgakAAdrCl
FnM06tfagAMV8Z_

FnM06tUacAE_b-n

And then she told me that I needed to wear a Uniform when working so I headed upstairs to get changed.
FnM2BETaYAExkhO
FnM2BEOacAUNO7R

After I came back downstairs, I spoke with Lottie to let her know that I had finished changing and was ready to get to work
FnM2BD_akAAEzJS
FnM2BECaUAAhS7m

FnM2r7RakAAhW21
FnM2r7XagAEMMfJ

FnM2r7XagAIaXEk
FnM3CZlaMAE7-HH

My first Client was Eloise.
FnM3a_IagAA8AUL
FnM3a-2aUAAzc6o

FnM3a_HaMAAW7dL
FnM3hHsaUAA4Jaq

FnM3hHraMAM4o1P

She requested some sort of relaxing library.
FnM4ssXagAAsjX3
FnM4ssKacAIio2f

FnM4ssPaAAE8orp

She also wanted the vacation home to be put on a small island.​
FnM4ssUaUAAsKXG
FnM6A1GaMAAODDa
Inside...I got started right away decorating it as best as I could making sure she had plenty of books to read.​
FnM6A06agAAX_lQ
FnM7ZAWakAUZ-_r

FnM7ZA7agAAy1VR
FnM7ZATaUAAnuvl

After she examined the room, she told me that it was better than what she had imagined it to be which am relieved to hear because I worried that she wouldn't like it​
FnM8bpjaMAErkOc
FnM8bppaYAAPuog

FnM8bpJaEAExRdX
FnM8mR9aAAAzgf_

FnM8mR1aMAArAnX
FnM8mR5aMAAHcm6

Back at the office, Lottie asked me how everything went, and I told her how nervous I was.​
FnM9jbmaAAABJS4
FnM9jbkaMAAfv6I

FnM9jbVakAEtkWz
FnM9jbhaMAEnQ4E
Afterward, Lottie surprised me with payment of 6,000 poki which she explained is the currency that is used here on paradise island.​
FnM-TdEakAEd4av
FnM-Tc_agAEoqce
Back at Cabot Cove, I decided to try out the new cafe in the museum and get a cup of coffee after a hard day's work.​
FnM_9LkaUAAENQc
FnM_9LlaUAE6ptO

FnM_9LKagAMYq1U
FnM_9LNaUAE_Klh
FnNABC1aUAESInE

January 27, 2023
FndNOXeaIAII8Dn

January 4th was the first day I arrived in Cabot Cove. Looking back, I can still remember the excitement I felt. It was a new beginning for me, a chance to start fresh and create my own little corner of the world.

When I first came here, the island only had two villagers.... Phoebe and Genji, but as I spent more time on the island, I began to build up the community. I invited more and more animals to come live on the island.

It was the start of a new chapter in my life, one filled with joy, excitement, and endless possibilities. And even now, all these days later, I still feel that same sense of wonder and joy whenever I step onto my island.

Last edited:
January 28, 2023

FndpHwkaUAAqFr8
FndpHwraMAExmGa

Last night, I met CJ who seems to love fishing and has a competitive nature. I found that I had a knack for fishing when I accepted his challenge to find 3 big fish in a row. Even CJ was impressed by my skills.​

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Fndquv8aMAIDLqz

On another note, Today I was excited when I heard from Isabelle that Mabel was visiting us again. This time she agrees to set up shop in Cabot Cove.

Fndquv9agAA8J07

I quickly set out to find the perfect location to place the store as this will bring new opportunities for customization as well as new social interactions with Mabel and her sister.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back