White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
I hope with AC Rev that we will be able to have more than four people visit our town. Also... a lot of you tlak about having a city.... maybe, but maybe not.

Well, yeah, since Pokemon DS will have 16 players online, then AC Rev will probably have the same. I heard that Perfect Dark for Xbox 360 will have 50 players, so anything is possible nowadays. :ph43r:

BULERIAS said:
Well, yeah, since Pokemon DS will have 16 players online, then AC Rev will probably have the same. I heard that Perfect Dark for Xbox 360 will have 50 players, so anything is possible nowadays. :ph43r:
That's because of our advance of technology. The better it becomes, the better the games can be.

Indeed.

I also can't wait for new K.K. songs, furniture and to test the conbnectivity between ACDS and AC Rev.

I had a thought the other day that wouldn't it be amazing if you shared your AC town with a bunch of other players across the net? Just imagine interacting with 15 friends/strangers every day. The possibilities are endless; giant NES tournies, football matches between rival villages...

That would be online perfection!

GAMEQ said:
hope it haves better graphics. (It should though... it IS for the Rev.)
the reason why animal crossing's (for gc) graphics were so average was because it was supposed to be for n64(which it was in japan), and once it got 'moved' to gamecube it's graphics were only slightly improved (same for Starfox:Adventures)

DarthGohan1 said:
GAMEQ said:
hope it haves better graphics. (It should though... it IS for the Rev.)
the reason why animal crossing's (for gc) graphics were so average was because it was supposed to be for n64(which it was in japan), and once it got 'moved' to gamecube it's graphics were only slightly improved (same for Starfox:Adventures)
Close, but Animal Forest was never planned for a North America release and our AC is really a port of that old game, but with more features (like better resolution, the code system and the e-Reader).

Back