January Birthstone (Garnet)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
Yo.

As you guys and girls probably know I make and have made custom trainer cards. Recently I have downloaded a ton of materials to do this. So I decided to put them to good use (as well as my free time).

I have many styles to choose from. As well as many extras and additions (I will be adding new styles soon).

Extra note: I am not the ONLY guy who is in this. Fillfall handles all custom sprites, when you make an ordering form please be somewhat detailed with what you want! Incase Fillfall is 'indisposed' I will try to handle your custom sprite instead.

Obv. I'm going to want some payment for this service. A man has to make something!

New Features:
Gen V (Unova) Badges (Courtesy of Fillfall!)
Pok?mon Recolours (SO Pok?mon edited to have different colours. Like a red Ditto)

Trainer Card standard- 400TBT bells

~Additions~
Trainer card style 2: +50 bells
Custom Pok?mon Trainer sprite: Recolours +50 bells , Splices and edits +100 bells
Custom Pok?mon: Recolours +100 bells
*Mugshot on background*: +100tbt bells
Back Page + Information: +50 bells
!!!LIVESTREAM!!!: + 200 bells
~Updating Package~: +200 bells

*- This is only if you're desired trainer sprite is a recolour or edit of a main character, so main trainer, gym leaders, special bosses or Rivals.

!!- Livestream basically means you can WATCH me create your card. If you have a Skype just add me and send me a message saying who you are, if you lack skype download Team Viewer V.6. (For now, my modem doesn't run Livestream). Doing Livestreaming will GUARENTEE same day completion. As well as get the look you want to a T (hopefully). Please note I do have the right to not Lifestream (So if I am unavaliable etc) and the times will be on my terms (Usually fairly soon so dw).

~- Update package is where you get 10 free updates to the card you ordered. This is for Badges, trainers and Pok?mon only, not name and information. This doesn't mean you can add more features then what you paid for either. Updates will be quick.

Payments must be done half and half, you give me half before and half after.

Tips are always gladly accepted.​
I currently only have 2 real 'styles'. One is fairly basic which has just your name and a backpage, the second is a little more detailed and will have shadows, Pok?mon which 'overlap' the borders and better text.

Style 1:

TrainercardAeri.png

Style 2:

Trainercard1-1.png

TrainercardID.png

Name: (insert your Trainer name here)
Trainer Sprite wanted: (insert the trainer sprite you want, if you want an edit/custom one done it will cost more and is an extra)
Pok?mon: (Insert your team here, please state if you want shinys)
Trainer Card template # Wanted: (Insert the ID number of the trainer card you want, please don't confuse with trainer ID ingame)
Card Style: (Style 1 or Style 2)
Additions wanted: (Put up what you want. Please give a description for custom trainer sprites or a reference image)
Badges Wanted: (Just put what badges you want on the card. Btw if you want some from Gen 1 then others from Gen 3 you can 'mix n match')
Price: (Insert the price this would all cost. This is for my benefit)​

an Example would be like this:

Name: Aeri
Trainer Sprite wanted: Pok?mon Trainer Red.
Pok?mon: Blastoise (shiny), Charizard, Venusaur, Pikachu(shiny), Lapras, Snorlax (shiny)
Trainer Card template # Wanted: #22
Card Style: 2
Additions: None
Badges: Gen 3
Price: 450 bells
Commisions so far:

Slot #1: Empty - Status:
Slot #2: Empty - Status:
Slot #3: Empty - Status:
Slot #4: Empty - Status:
Slot #5: Empty - Status:

Fyi, Status refers to how far I am, this is either:
Awaiting first payment
Not started
Started
Half way
Nearly done
LIVESTREAMING
Done - Awaiting Second Payment (A preview WILL be posted but it will be covered in text with DONE)
Completed (The slot will be cleared).

Rules:

1. Please be patient. Counting on how many commisions I have will effect the time I take. I will often work from slot #1 - #5 so yea. If you pester me I will take longer.
2. No more than 2 cards per customer per time. (Each card takes 1 slot).
3. Don't beg. I don't give out freebies. And if all my commisions are taken up I won't give you one, I am sorry but thats how things work.

COMING SOON:
Pok?mon Edits (So recolours and Splices)
Tag Team cards (So cards which can be for two trainers)

Thank you for looking and please order!​

Last edited:
Wtf. Stop posting other cards in MY thread douches.

And like, their crappy in comparison. I spend TIME on my cards and I offer custom sprites. Try looking at what I offer.

Wtf. Stop posting other cards in MY thread douches.

And like, their crappy in comparison. I spend TIME on my cards and I offer custom sprites. Try looking at what I offer.
that's for the customers to decide, mirite?
just a free/cheap alternate solution
eh

Dude. Thats like going onto ZR's thread and posting links to an artist who does art for free.
Would you do that to him? No.
:l
who's he?

you can still do them, and you can still do them well
if you really have something worth having/buying, you'll still get business
you could easily go to deviant art and search up something, if you wanted it free.. but if you want custom stuff, that's obviously harder to come by.

lol internet currency, btw

who's he?

you can still do them, and you can still do them well
if you really have something worth having/buying, you'll still get business
you could easily go to deviant art and search up something, if you wanted it free.. but if you want custom stuff, that's obviously harder to come by.

lol internet currency, btw

Still, just saying. It's kinda of rude and not something you do. I wouldn't do it to you so why do it to me?

:l I understand you. But you see my point?

i understand fully
if someone did it back to me, i'd be a bit upset, but i'd still agree with it.
not that i offer services on the internet to begin with, but eh.
the whole free market thing, all that jazz.

eh.

i understand fully
if someone did it back to me, i'd be a bit upset, but i'd still agree with it.
not that i offer services on the internet to begin with, but eh.
the whole free market thing, all that jazz.

eh.

Mhm. But yea. I do offer more and customizations these peeps dont

I can help you, if you want me to. I have made a lot of custom trainer sprites/edits on trainers and created a few trainer cards.

I can help you, if you want me to. I have made a lot of custom trainer sprites/edits on trainers and created a few trainer cards.

Well Idk... What I might do is partner up with you incase I am off or busy? Means we can double up on slots.

Back