• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Animal Crossing 3DS: United States Realease date

spartanlonewolf

Bells
Animal Crossing 3DS will be coming out to stores in the US, on June 2, 2011. This is also the same day as when the second system update for the 3DS is out, too.

Source?

Doesn't really matter, cause it has to be fake. No pictures or anything for a long time.

It's not coming out in a week. We don't even know what the official name of the game is.

i completely agree with this. unless it's just plainly called "Animal Crossing 3DS".

No, obv this is just a troll. there is no source, like Tye said "the 3DS update is on June 6th, not June 2nd" we have no pictures, trailers, or anything. I am hoping it will be shown at E3 and we will know what to expect.

i dunno about you guys, but i've already paid off two of my house loans
animal crossing: 3d world is by far the most captivating animal crossing to date

i dunno about you guys, but i've already paid off two of my house loans
animal crossing: 3d world is by far the most captivating animal crossing to date

dude, never knew you had it too

lets register each other

Dude, I know right. It's sooo much fun. I was up until 1:00 AM playing last night. Cant get enough AC 3D.

Back