• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

How are your kittens doing today? :D ( Hope this is okay to ask. )
My acquaintance's

wvrpEtH.jpg

How are your kittens doing today? :D ( Hope this is okay to ask. )
My acquaintance's

wvrpEtH.jpg
Cute kitters!!
Also they've been laying around with me all day since I haven't been felling well. Seizing the opportunity to collect my body heat :)

Would you sniff yoshi eggs??????
Flare got us all messed up now lmao

Also prob not, I assume it smells like any other egg..? :thinkingg:

What’s your favorite aesthetic that you’ve had on this forum (avatar and signature)?

What’s your favorite aesthetic that you’ve had on this forum (avatar and signature)?

Definitely either my winter Waluigi one, or the one with the Super Mario characters. I actually had a hard time giving that one up but I do like to change it up at least once every month or two. I might go back to it at some point :)

Who is the best Spongebob character?

(Not counting the newer seasons cause they all turn into complete idiots lol) the best main character is obviously Patrick :rolleyes:

The best side character is that guy who, when everyone was shouting GHOSTS he was just like ...toast. Also the chocolate boi.

when was the last time you played ACNL?

Oh boy idek lol

I think the last time I actually got on the game was a few months ago, but I haven't sat down and actually genuinely played it since before I started going to college, which was almost two years ago. I'm just patiently waiting for a new game to be released...

Oh boy idek lol

I think the last time I actually got on the game was a few months ago, but I haven't sat down and actually genuinely played it since before I started going to college, which was almost two years ago. I'm just patiently waiting for a new game to be released...

bad boi git playin

yay or nay skdjfgfdsjkf

Back