Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Hi I'm looking for the furniture of the Rattan collection! I have many materials (all), all fruits, and many pieces of the Cute furniture collection. I also have 3-4 palm tree lights! (customizable) Let me know what you'd like!

I'm accepting all pieces of the set :)
Preferably the dark version (black/dark brown)
TY!

EUDHqXzU0AIH9YH.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to trade 1 large star fragment for 1 stack of regular bamboo + 2 regular star fragments for 1 stack of young bamboo

I could give you some roses for your red hyacinths!

Mabel is in my town today as well
hi, i have bamboo and young bamboo to trade if ur interested!

Hi I'm looking for the furniture of the Rattan collection! I have many materials (all), all fruits, and many pieces of the Cute furniture collection. I also have 3-4 palm tree lights! (customizable) Let me know what you'd like!

I'm accepting all pieces of the set :)
Preferably the dark version (black/dark brown)
TY!

View attachment 233090

Would you let me catalogue the set by any chance? I can trade Nook Miles or let you catalogue things in return.

Trading flower bags for flower bags

My shop is currently carrying:
orange & red windflowers
white & red tulips
white & yellow hyacinth

Looking for:
any roses
any lilies

My shop is open for the next 4 hours today pm if interested :cool:

I'm looking for lilies, mums, red hyacinths, and cosmos. I can give roses and windflowers, or potentially a couple blue/pink/purple windflowers for quite a few seeds.

Hi!
I am looking for apples and cherries that I can trade with any other fruit.

I am also looking for Mums, Roses and Cosmos.
I can trade them with any other flower type or even some hybrids I have (pink and orange hyacinths, pink and orange lilies, pink windflower, blue pansy, black tulip)

Last edited:
Does anyone want to trade flower crowns with me? I have the pansy one and I am looking for windflower or tulip crowns! I will also consider other flower crowns!
(like this post/dm me pls if so!)

Last edited:
i have windflowers up for trade! looking for any roses, mums, or lilies. let me know if you're interested<3

edit: also willing to trade pears for cherries

Last edited:
Hello! I have a simple request to get my hands on some Cyber shades, preferably in black.
Let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for in particular. Thanks!

I've got recipes for a grass standee and bamboo doll, looking to trade for a recipe for a terrarium!

Looking for any cosmos, roses or mums. Also I don't have any apples or pears yet. I have cherries, oranges and peaches as well as pansies, lilies and windflowers to trade :)

Looking to trade stacks of clay for stacks of stone. I think I have 2-3 stacks of clay available.

PM me or leave a visitor message if you're interested in trading, please!

Looking trade/buy fruit and flowers!

I would like: roses, mums, and cosmos

I have: apples, cherries, oranges, tulips, windflowers, hyciniths, and pansies

PM me if you's like to trade or sell! I can pay with materials, Nook Mile tickets, IGB or TBT!

Last edited:
Looking to buy one white lily please or a white lily seed. Just got the diy from Celeste last night and its the easiest for me to make just nee the lily. I'm not sure how much it goes for but I can pay 10k in bells for it?

hi guys! my native fruit are apples. i'm in need of peaches or pears...
i can trade x10 apples or oranges for x10 peaches/pears! please lmk if you guys want to trade ~

Last edited:
Looking for stacks of stone! I have stacks of wood to trade and stacks of cherries

Back