Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I have ten apples, ten oranges, ten pears, ten peaches looking to trade them for cherries.

This is a wonderful thread!
I would like to do the following trades:
1. I'd like to get 10 pieces of apples/peaches (your choice) for 10 pieces of pears/oranges/cherries
2. I'd like to get 6 Hyacinths/6 Mums for 6 of any roses, wildflowers or tulips (I only have vanilla colours tulips)(seeds works as well as whole mature flowers).
Not sure if anybody has responded to you yet, but I have all colors of roses, mums, and hyacinths, as well as the fruits your aging for. Would love to trade!

I am looking for red, white and yellow rose seeds. Looking to trade for bags of seeds. I have ten bags of each Mums, Windflower, and Tulips.

Never mind I got some.

Last edited:
I'm looking to catalog/buy/trade:
  • Tractor
  • Yacht
  • Cruiser Bike
  • Store Shelf (White)
I can pay in NMT or bells, and for trade I'm happy to bargain for items on your wishlist.

- 2 Green Pumpkins
OR/AND
- 5 Orange Pumpkins
OR/AND
- 5 Yellow Pumpkins
OR
- 3 Peaches
OR/AND
- 6 Oranges
OR
- 3 Apples
OR
- 3 Pears
OR
- 3 Cherries
OR/AND
- 8 Coconuts

- 5 Sugercane starts

Any items that have “/AND” I am willing to combine with another item.

Looking for a real Detailed Painting if anyone has an extra one. Will pay with other items, bells or NMTs.

Thanks.

EDIT: Got them.TY

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for apples and pears in exchange for cherries, oranges, and peaches.

Update: Got them!

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I am looking for apples and pears in exchange for cherries, oranges, and peaches.
i have some apples on my island if you would like them! the only fruit i need are peaches.

Last edited:
I
I'm looking for a simple panel in acnh... I can't find it literally anywhere!! and i'd rather not spend 100,000 bells and 5 nook miles on nookazon for something worth 820 bells... I can give you 5,000 bells for 1x simple panel, or we can negotiate if you would like furniture or nook miles tickets!
Post automatically merged:

i have some apples on my island if you would like them! the only fruit i need are peaches.
Oh! Didn't see your post till now. You can message me to set a time.

this is kinda silly but im looking for:

spaghetti carbonara.

does anyone have one of them in their inventory? my nooks is being mean about selling it lol

also buying patchwork sofa chair any color

Last edited:
Back