• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway ⇢ ˗ˏˋ cass' corner store

cassisaway

cass
Bells
Switch
4983-5398-6293
Feedback
0% (0) +

⇢ ˗ˏˋ cass' corner store

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
omori-spin-spin.gif

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
⇢ ˗ˏˋ rules
★ every single item in game is available, including amiibo items, this does not include villager requests.
★ i will be going to your town
★ everything is completely free
⇢ ˗ˏˋ info
★ time zone: est
★ fc: 3068-1294-5442

★ disclaimer: i am inconsistent with times so please just leave your request and i will get to it eventually

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

⇢ ˗ˏˋ new leaf only

Last edited:
could I get like 5 bush starts and flowers, any kind is fine It would have to be tomorrow or Saturday for me

i had an order here but don't need it anymore and i can't delete the post. have a nice day!

Last edited:
Splatoon items and 7/11 items can also get 2 Golden axes wight ds light bench and that is it thanks so much if you can get these items maybe sometime today fc is 0061-7263-4964

Splatoon items and 7/11 items can also get 2 Golden axes wight ds light bench and that is it thanks so much if you can get these items maybe sometime today fc is 0061-7263-4964
sorry for the incredibly late response, but you alright with doing it tomorrow any time after 4:00 pm EST?

hi can i get

10 clovers
20 saplings
15 cedar saplings
15 sweet olive starts
10 yellow hibiscus starts

sry if its to much. lmk when you can drop off!

hi can i get

10 clovers
20 saplings
15 cedar saplings
15 sweet olive starts
10 yellow hibiscus starts

sry if its to much. lmk when you can drop off!
i'll be able to drop it off any time tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

hiya! i'm available now if you are! ^-^
sorry for the wait, let me know when i can drop it off tomorrow

hii srry i couldnt have you drop it off yesterday it was my moms birthday! i can have you drop it off rn if you can
yea sure! tell me when your gates are open + i'll be sending you a friend request rq. happy birthday to your mom by the way!

Hi! Is there anyway I could get some royal crowns? I’m trying to finish out my house, thank u!

hi, can i have one piece of real art? :)
my sibling is trying to open the second floor of their museum but they don't have a real art piece

hi, can i have one piece of real art? :)
my sibling is trying to open the second floor of their museum but they don't have a real art piece
just one piece? anything in particular or something random?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Is there anyway I could get some royal crowns? I’m trying to finish out my house, thank u!
on it. any specific amount?

Last edited:
Back