• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Custom codes deleting

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for all your help everyone! 🥰

If anyone knows how to do patch the gap with the incline, would really appreciate the help!

I tried image-searching these and found nothing. If you can tell me where you got them from, that would be great because it would be better for me to look at the incline in the game itself than in a low-quality JPEG.
Sorry to get back to you so late! Yeah, I took these screenshots myself. The incline she used was the brick staircase. The one I'm using is the stone staircase. I still can't seem to place custom codes at the edge like I can with houses & buildings. So, if you manage to figure out how to do it once you place an incline, would love to hear how!

Sorry to get back to you so late! Yeah, I took these screenshots myself. The incline she used was the brick staircase. The one I'm using is the stone staircase. I still can't seem to place custom codes at the edge like I can with houses & buildings. So, if you manage to figure out how to do it once you place an incline, would love to hear how!
I still have no clue how it works (or whether it's even possible to begin with) so I'm gonna have to see that island you visited myself so I (and some others who may see this) can understand your problem a little better. Do you still have the island's Dream Address?

Sure! It's one of my favorite islands.

Dream address: DA-4921-3023-6870

It's the first incline behind resident services

Sure! It's one of my favorite islands.

Dream address: DA-4921-3023-6870

It's the first incline behind resident services
Okay, I get it now! So it seems like they just used the Island Designer app's custom pattern pathway option around the staircase. I tried it around my stone staircase but it still has that gap so I think the only solution for you would be to replace the stone one with the brick one, then apply the custom pattern pathway around the top of it. I hope this helps!

Back