Votes: 5 6.5%
  • rent

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • paid off house (wowie)

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
I live with my dad. I'm 26 and I don't pay for anything except for food. I recognize that I am in a very fortunate situation. I want to move out eventually, but I'm always welcome back if something comes up.

i live with my dad, and i'd love to change that, so i'm finally buckling down to get my degree and getting myself organized. even just a small apartment, enough to fit me and my cats, would be good. i love my dad, don't get me wrong, but I NEED SPACE

I am thankful to be able to live with my mom. It’s me and her and our dog Aurora. Our house is payed off and we divide the bills in half. It’s so much easier being able to help each other out.

I still live with my parents because I have executive functioning issues from my autism. Chores are very difficult for me and I’m still trying to pick more up. The thought of living on my own terrifies me. My friend from elementary school wants to be roommates and he’s the only person outside my family that I’d want to live with until I can find a partner. Maybe in a few years I can set something up with him.

I live with my family; I’m still dependent on them and don’t have a job. I sometimes wish I could live on my own since but I can’t really take care of myself.

Back