Do you still have your ACGC and do you still play?

I do still have it, and my GC console is within easy reach, but... The actual AC disc is currently in storage, and I can't get to it easily.

That said, I recently found the memory card for it! I do hope my town is safe on it though, since it was a third party card...

I still have it but haven't played in many years. One of these days it would be fun to break out the Gamecube and play again. I can't imagine how many weeds there will be after all these years. 😭

I'm actually playing my town in Dolphin, and despite a few quirks here and there, I'm quite enjoying my time! :D
Only thing that saddens me is that I won't be able to visit the island, since you know... no GBA device.

i actually play on dolphin since i don't have any money as of right now, but i'm thinking of buying a gamecube just for animal crossing and maybe some other games, mostly animal crossing though.

i still play it to this day, it's very fun and the music rocks, i might save up on allowance to buy the game and play it legit instead of emulation

I actually started to play it for the first time on october! I have been waiting to try it for ages, so I got very excited when I found out I could run it in dolphin. I dont play super often because pc gaming isn't my thing, but these 3 months have been very fun, I really like the dialogues and the little things that arent avaible in the other games (they play with the balls scattered around the town!! I found that so cute), it got a really unique charm.
My Wii still works perfectly, I hope I can get a legal/physical version so I can play it on an actual console ^^

i still have my copy of ACGC, but i just play on dolphin anyway since i think it's ultimately more convenient. 😅 it's my longterm favourite AC game because of the nostalgia, so it's nice to still get to go back and play!

Back