Draw The User Above You! 🎨

I'll claim this one.

Edit: oops I forgot to put a reference for myself, hold on. There we go.
claimed!

edit: finished! @NefariousKing
1618408399177.png

reference
697947A6-77D9-4636-8250-9548EC879C9D.jpeg

Last edited:
claiming this!

Would like her drawn
image0.png

art by me
Claiming!! (Also I love this thread 😢❤)

edit; art for blinky ♡ so fun to work with more dynamic poses!! Still learning how to do proper facial features orz and I think I strayed a little from her colour scheme but I hope you like it!! ❤️
image0.png

here’s my ref:
701FB685-EACD-4108-9DA0-9674239067C2.jpeg

Last edited:
I claim mocha.!

EDIT: @mocha.
1618534935611.png

Your insta portraits inspired me to attempt something "realistic"... but I wouldn't do this again for less than 500 tbt, lol. I hit that wall of art fatigue where you're like "yeah I could keep fixing this, but I don't dare for my sanity". XD I'll post the replay and you can see the horror that was the original mouth. Teeth are scary!

Reference:
1618406091356.png

Last edited:
I'd like to claim @mocha. 's request! I've been wanting to work on my digital art, and this is something I think I could handle. I'll apologize in advance, I'm not that good, as I've just started the transition from traditional art to digital art.

molly.jpg

edit: for @mocha. I hope you like it! It is only my second digital drawing ever! If you want someone else to do her, I will TOTALLY understand and will not be hurt or offended lol ❤

Also, here's what I'd like! Please let me know if it's not allowed to have a 2 character request. I read the rules in the OP, and didn't see anything, but wouldn't be surprised if I missed it.

1618414803070.png

Last edited:
I'd like to claim @mocha. 's request! I've been wanting to work on my digital art, and this is something I think I could handle. I'll apologize in advance, I'm not that good, as I've just started the transition from traditional art to digital art.

Also, here's what I'd like! Please let me know if it's not allowed to have a 2 character request. I read the rules in the OP, and didn't see anything, but wouldn't be surprised if I missed it.

claimed.
edit: finished art for @Foreverfox
1618430935274.png

1618421629505.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
No longer allowing multiple characters to be referenced.
Limit is now 1 character reference per user post.
This is to dissuade others from also putting multiple characters and lessening workload for others.

claimed !!
ref:
View attachment 369049

i would love it if she could have a pompompurin plushie! <3 and you can get creative with the outfit hehe<3
claiming! 💙

edit:
Untitled_Artwork.png

reference:
Masthead_Kirby.png

Last edited:
Back