DS, Improvements for DS2

If you mean the Gameboy Evolution then I would like Gamecube-like graphics and all the buttons of a Cube, and a Super Smash Bros. game on launch!

Super...Smash...Bros...Melee...DS! All the characters, 50 to choose from. 20 more to unlock. 30 different arenas and 10 more after that to unlock. The graphics are better then the gcn's. the story lines for each character is different...The kirby adventure, link adventure, pokemon adventure. Tons of them. All leading up to the final battle...against...PS2 Characters!!!!

BASTOISE99 said:
Super...Smash...Bros...Melee...DS! All the characters, 50 to choose from. 20 more to unlock. 30 different arenas and 10 more after that to unlock. The graphics are better then the gcn's. the story lines for each character is different...The kirby adventure, ]
The gam,es was looking good until you said the PS2 character part.

BASTOISE99 said:
Super...Smash...Bros...Melee...DS! All the characters, 50 to choose from. 20 more to unlock. 30 different arenas and 10 more after that to unlock. The graphics are better then the gcn's. the story lines for each character is different...The kirby adventure, ]
*faints*

You just had to do that....

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
*faints*

sorry, but Im not a Nintendo fanboy. and im not a sony fanboy either.
I like bith equal.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
*faints*

sorry, but Im not a Nintendo fanboy. and im not a sony fanboy either.
I like bith equal.
neither am I. I AM NOT A FANBOY.

Back