• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Gallery 🔵 e-reader Card Designs Ported to New Leaf! (WORK IN PROGRESS [13/15 Design Cards])

Hello everyone, I know it has been ages since I updated this thread, but I'm bumping this out of the graveyard and I just wanted to let everyone know that this project is still in progress & it has not been abandoned (life has just been crazy, but I'm going to find time to finish this project)! :) I hope to have new designs added in the soon because I definitely want to finish this project for archival reasons so these designs are ready for AC Switch! ;)

Last edited:
Pikmin Pattern Added!

Hello everyone, after being busy the past couple months or so, I now have a new design added! The Pikmin Pattern! :D Due to the nature of the design, I couldn't turn it into a shirt that would make sense. lol I also made sure the colors are as faithful to the original pattern as much as possible! :) I hope everyone enjoys this new addition and I hope to have more added soon! :D

thumbnail

Triforce Tile & Yoshi's Egg QR Codes Added! :D

Hello everyone, after a not having any updates for a bit, I would like announce that I have now added the Triforce Tile and Yoshi's Egg QR Codes (which can also be found below w/ extra details)! :D By completing these 2 designs, I am now only 2 designs away from finishing this entire set! :)

When it comes to the Triforce Tile, I am honestly quite pleased with how it came out, it looks absolutely incredible in-game and would very well for paths in a Zelda themed town! :D Out of all the ones I have done so far, this has been the most complicated since there are many shades of grey in it and I had to use a image editor to figure out which colors were which and to make sure it was fully accurate to the design from the e-reader card! :)

thumbnail

For the Yoshi's Egg design, I tried to make it look really nice whenever someone wore it so I made it a pro design with a good imitation of the white mark pattern on the back portion and I also added a e-reader logo to it as a nod for the origins of this particular design! :)

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

I hope everyone absolutely enjoys these designs and I look forward to hearing any feedback anyone may have about these and the designs already produced! :D

What you're doing is amazing! The patterns look really good aswell :)

Thank you so very much Sweetstar for the valuable feedback! :D I hope to have the last 2 done in the near future! :) They will be the hardest ones to do so hopefully it will not take too long! o/

Bump! Wanted to bump this since these designs technically work in New Horizons now as well! :D

I still got 2 designs left, but I will see if I can finish them with the limited time I have these days. ;)

This is so cool! I love the Pikmin one especially! The E reader cards were very interesting and I never got to really use them or know what they do and the fact that some of them had patterns always intrigued me! Now I know where I got one of my designs a few years ago 😅 I love these and I will definitely use a TON of them on my other towns!!!!! Thank you for making these amazing things!!!

Back