explain your current signature

Official winter-themed chibi art of the main cast of Jack Jeanne that I re-arranged into rainbow order! ❄️🌈 I'm not ready to go full Christmas-mode just yet, but I thought my aesthetic could use a little update in the general holiday/winter direction.

Jack Jeanne winter sig.png

The first sentence shows how silly I can be. I’m all about apples and the characterization of apples.
The second sentence shows how serious I can be. I believe betrayal is one of the worst things you can do.
The third sentence is the truth. I don’t have much TBT, but I have a lot of collectibles.

Just my boys all decked out for the holidays 🥰🐇🎄 drawn by me!

On the left is Bounce, the gentlest boy ready to share some homemade sweets~ in the middle is the one and only Li'l Ears, bestest orange boy 🧡🧡🧡 he's wearing an ugly Christmas scarf rather than a sweater because he likes being a huge silly sometimes heehee and then on the right you have Gnawty, a cute jingle-jingle bell tied to his tail. Would you believe he's more naughty than nice? Somehow he avoids getting a lump of coal every year!

Very Merry Cabbit Christmas version 2.png

My current avatar and signature, which I used throughout November, are the alleged Slavic deity Chernobog as he appears in both the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series.

Alleged since there's some academic disagreement over the actual historicity of any belief surrounding him. Regardless, he's supposedly a god of misfortune, evil, and darkness.

lUojmyy.png

hhRgvNL.png

Cropped version of some official wintry art of the main cast of Jack Jeanne! I loved the subtle snowflake background, so I just left it as-is pretty much, although I did have to raise Kisa (the pink-haired one in the middle) up so she wouldn't get basically cropped out. 😅
JACKJEANNE.full.3825117.jpg

It's the couch gag from an episode of season four (Lisa's First Word). I think couch gags are the best part of the theme song for obvious reasons. They still surprise me even now.

Last edited:
I'd REALLY like some snow and now the forum snowballs are gone too so manifesting an actual winter with this little animation I made last year. (I have to remove the santa hat tho)

0V9XlX8.gif

Last edited:
Back