• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Explain your lineup thread

Mine may look like a mess, but that’s because it’s supposed to be an “assorted” collectible sidebar, where no two collectibles are of the same category, and no two collectibles have the same background. September Birthstone aside, no two collectibles have the same color either.

shoutout to @Aquilla for sending me the last collectible i needed to finish my sailor moon inspired line up ✨💗 i'm forever grateful 🥺

New Project.png

1712262733974.png
Every year during cherry blossom season, Princess Peach takes a stroll through her mushroom garden, admiring the beautiful blossoms all around her. With parasol in hand, she walks along the sun-speckled pathway and finds herself in such a pleasant mood that she wants to bake lots of tasty cakes for her dearest friends.

Since she's my favorite princess out of the trio of Super Mario princesses, I dedicate this simple yet lovely lineup to Princess Peach. Inspired by my love for the cherry blossom aesthetic and all things pink and peachy! 🌸🌷🍑

Screenshot_20240405-144003.png

the eggs are the ones ive been wanting for forever, and i finally have them all!
spring sakura is my favorite collectable of all time and i think it looks nice in the middle
the whale and cat plush remind me of me and a friend
the angel wings potion i associate with a media im really obsessed with rn
the jellyfish remind me of me and my partner

IMG_7082.png

I call this my “300th night in a row feeling nauseous and I should be sleeping rn, but instead I am designing lineups” lineup
IMG_7071.png

hdhfhdjs I was trying to wait until I had my galaxy egg to change my lineup since I have many ideas with it that I’m dying to use, but I’m waiting until a certain day to buy it, and I fear I am very impatient and cannot resist the urge to change my lineup any longer, so here we are !!

I’m normally not a fan of bordered lineups like this for myself, and I thought this would be an idea that looked better in the doc than in my sidebar, but I honestly really love this !! I adore how vibrant, shiny and glowy this lineup is, and how all of the colours look together!! This lineup would’ve been perfect to have during the 2022 tbt fair imo; it just screams “enchanted forest at night” to me !! love love love it 💜

ok i am going to snooze now. GOODNIGHT

IMG_7077.jpeg

Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.53.22 PM.png

I'm probably going to switch to something with eggs soon but after the 6x2 ended I wanted to have a couple of days to show off the new fruits and New Leaf token (still not letting go of the Farewell to New Leaf event)

I have too many collectibles now and it's a wonderful problem to have 😅

I'll be switching back tomorrow, but I wanted to immortalize the moment that I actually had a row of Spring Sakuras, so threw together a temporary lineup.

Birb family visiting a cherry blossom festival.

tTnSteC.png
In acknowledgement of the solar eclipse visible in parts of Canada, Mexico and the United States later today, the birb family are back to watch the event.

m1ImOca.png

Full Spring Sakura lineup (it's my favorite TBT collectible) with messages on them from @Mimi Cheems , @Aerith , @Chibi.Hoshi , and @Cheremtasy ! I'm SUPER duper thankful to Chibi.Hoshi in particular because I wanted a second row of them and remembered I had given her 1,000 TBT for our NL interactions, and she gave it back to me so that I could complete the full lineup. Thank you, Katy. 🥹

IMG_7121.png

IMG_6978.jpg

henlo I am back… I have many lineup ideas, so expect to see me in here a lot !!

My original colour coordinated house/egg lineup was much shinier, and featured more of my favourite eggs, BUT I did not account for my house set not having the same date as the date it was sent out (aka after I had bought my aurora egg), so revisions were required !! I actually really like this version as well; my froggy, fossil and leaf ticket eggs don’t get dusted off very often, so I’m really enjoying getting to use them!! The colours also feel very kidcore to me… I love it!
IMG_7122.png

I wanted to display this lineup in honour of the 3DS and Wii U online servers’ final hours. I don’t have the words to express how heartbroken I am to see this era officially come to an end, but I’m forever grateful for the memories, and will carry them and my love for New Leaf with me always. 🫶🏻

IMG_7117.jpeg

Oh, my lineup? Right now it's not really a lineup... it's just a Rotating Fool's Egg.
IMG_0626.jpeg

Kinda boring, but I like it either way. This collectible is my most prized digital possession yet because it was the first and only egg I could find during the egg hunt and April Fool's event. Not sure how valuable it is but it doesn't matter!

Back