• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Explain your lineup thread

I hid my first page of collectibles and then went to try to make a one-row lineup with some of the new stuffs from this event. then checked it, forgetting that I still had my other pages of collectibles partially visible, so it wasn't a one-row. but it turns out the other still visible items happened to fall into place perfectly for the rest of the lineup, so it all worked out anyways

Screen Shot 2024-04-29 at 7.28.16 PM.png

Just a random assortment of some of my favorite flowers. Most are hybrids and fall in the blue/purple/pink color scheme. I'll probably leave this up until I decide on a lineup for TBTWC.

1714445283353.png

Thanks to daringred_ selling two of her spare Purple Roses, I managed to complete a full row of 5 Purple Roses and was able to make this lineup sooner than I'd expected. It ties into my shiny Roserade avatar and the shiny Roserade and Roselia cheerleading squad in my signature from the Earth Week event. I wasn't sure what I was going to change the aesthetic to while we wait for the TBT World Championships arrive in a few weeks, but now I don't have to.

ezRM291.png

9BfO7GQ.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif
eq2bHab.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif

IMG_7580.png

IMG_7583.png

okay last post in here for a while I promise (maybe), but you can never go wrong with a colour coordinated plushies lineup !! This lineup is a little more pastel than I normally go for, but I think it’s so pretty and adorable! It makes me so happy whenever I get to bring out some of my special plushies, namely the ghostly kitty that the wonderful ShinyDungeoneer gifted me and the dreamy bear plush that my dear friend SJ gifted me! 🥹💗💜

IMG_7578.jpeg

Back