• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Favorite new villager?

Which is your favorite new villager?

• Sasha

Votes: 140 26.6%
  • Ione

Votes: 105 19.9%
  • Tiansheng

Votes: 12 2.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 125 23.7%
  • Marlo

Votes: 35 6.6%
  • Petri

Votes: 43 8.2%
  • Cephalobot

Votes: 45 8.5%
  • Quinn

Votes: 22 4.2%

• Total voters
1. Cephalopot- More octopi were desperately needed, and his name is one of the best. He’s th best robot villager too even if that doesn’t say too much.
2. Shino- Great design and probably the best deer now. Deserves the hype.
3. Tiansheng- Easily the best monkey in the game.
4. Petri- Great theme and a well-designed villager in an underrated species.
5. Ione- Has a unique theme and a decent design.
6. Quinn- Nothing bad about her but nothing really great either.
7. Sasha- Gives Raymond a challenge for the most overrated villager in the game. He’s not terrible, I’m just not a fan of his design.
8. Marlo- I don’t like his design at all, but he has a cool theme.

I love Ione!, I just moved another one on my island.

View attachment 414157View attachment 414158

But I still can't get over the fact that she's a normal villager, like she makes Francine (who lives on my island) look like a Peppy villager. Just look at her face, does that say 'I'm a normal villager'😭
View attachment 414159
I still love her though.

The other villager would be Sasha, I wish I had his amiibo card.

AND THE FACT SHE GLOW IN DARK!!! ok she is next after Sasha!

AND THE FACT SHE GLOW IN DARK!!! ok she is next after Sasha!

FEXNpWWVIAAw956.jpeg

Yep, she does.

my new favorite villager is shino, i mean she is cream colored deer with red horns and red eye makeup! (like an yōkai) ;-;
she is so beautiful but i don't have space for her... ;-;

Is there a way to give her clothes without her displaying it in her house and messing up the interior?
I saw your Ione didn't do this.
I want to give her something a little more goth.
You will be able to decorate their interiors eventually so that shouldn't be an issue anymore!

This was so hard to pick!

I chose sasha as my favorite because the very next day after the update went live he was camping on my island! had to give bones a farewell :') but I do want to get Ione and Shino on my island eventually but I'm in no rush.

Ione was a very close second because of the whole glowing in the dark thing going on with her, and I want Shino because she's such a cutie ! Though out of all of them, I like Ione's interior the most!

My favorite new villager is Cephalobot. I love the robotic villagers and would like for there to eventually be a robot for every species, I like the Octopi model, and I like the Smug personality, so Cephalobot is absolutely delightful to me.

I also really love Petri, Shino, and Tiansheng. All three are great and it's kind of hard to choose which would be second place, though at the moment I'm leaning Petri.

Everyone else not named already is cool too to be honest, I just don't like them as much. My favorite of these remaining ones is Marlo.

My favorite new villager is Cephalobot. I love the robotic villagers and would like for there to eventually be a robot for every species, I like the Octopi model, and I like the Smug personality, so Cephalobot is absolutely delightful to me.

I also really love Petri, Shino, and Tiansheng. All three are great and it's kind of hard to choose which would be second place, though at the moment I'm leaning Petri.

Everyone else not named already is cool too to be honest, I just don't like them as much. My favorite of these remaining ones is Marlo.
Cephalobot is so cute when he blushes.
I'm hunting for Petri, then I'm taking a break.

I love Ione!, I just moved another one on my island.

View attachment 414157View attachment 414158

But I still can't get over the fact that she's a normal villager, like she makes Francine (who lives on my island) look like a Peppy villager. Just look at her face, does that say 'I'm a normal villager'😭
View attachment 414159
I still love her though.

The other villager would be Sasha, I wish I had his amiibo card.

I am in the process of moving Ione in now via amiibo card (on day 2). I love her colors and the adorable heart-shaped nose. Shino and Sasha will be moving in next. Sasha will be the first rabbit villager that I've had since I played City Folk (Snake was my jock). I already have their yards ready for them.

honestly i like all of them. just not as fond of tiangsheng and cephalobot. and petri. but i know others love them.

ione makes me so happy, i love her star theme!! huge astronomy nerd here, lol. and i'm looking forward to getting sasha and quinn! i love quinn, she's so cute! and i can't be the only one that thought sasha was a girl at first? he's on my list to get cuz he's such a cutie! i want shino too cuz i love the deer villagers and someone said she had fangs??!?!? chinese water deer!!! so excited for her.

My favorite was Petri because women in STEM <3 jk I just love her little scientist look. Then I found out Ione glows and now I'm kind of hoping my sister or mom find her somewhere so they can have her since I can't part with any of my lil buddies just because she glows in the dark.

honestly i like all of them. just not as fond of tiangsheng and cephalobot. and petri. but i know others love them.

ione makes me so happy, i love her star theme!! huge astronomy nerd here, lol. and i'm looking forward to getting sasha and quinn! i love quinn, she's so cute! and i can't be the only one that thought sasha was a girl at first? he's on my list to get cuz he's such a cutie! i want shino too cuz i love the deer villagers and someone said she had fangs??!?!? chinese water deer!!! so excited for her.
She is based off a chinese water deer? =o
Ok, she is my favorite now.

Back