• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Favorite Tier 1 Collectible

What’s your favorite Tier 1 Collectible?

• Star Glow Wand

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Heart Glow Wand

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Flower Glow Wand

• Weird Doll

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Fair Pinwheel

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Pink Love Potion

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Celeste Chick Plush

• Sweet Feather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Feather

• Black Feather

• Aurora Sky

• Disco Ball Easter Egg

• Galaxy Easter Egg

• Love Ball

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

Go Yoshis!
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
According to the tier list, what collectible do you like most from the Tier 1 group? All of the collectibles in this group are in the poll.

For me, my favorite is the Flower Glow Wand, but I only own the Disco Ball Easter Egg. I will get the flower wand someday, and probably the star wand if I’m lucky enough.

Last edited:
From that group, I'd have to go with go with the Weird Doll. It's appearance reminded me of Electabuzz for the longest time and I was never able to not see it.

Celeste chick plush, my beloved forever and always! She’s my favourite plushie and is in my top 3 favourite collectibles in general! I was running on pure desperation trying to get her during the fair restocks LOL, and I’m grateful every day that I was able to nab her, and that I got to purchase the real life plushie of her a couple years later as well!

I also adore the heart wand, disco ball egg, sweet feather, aurora sky and pink love potion, but Celeste plush is definitely my favourite. 💗

My favorite is either the Aurora Sky or the Galaxy Egg; after that, maybe the star glow wand! 🙂 I like collectibles with the night sky theme/background a lot.

black feather all the way, it's very cool! the weird doll and celeste chick plush nice too, but I wouldn't pay tier 1 prices for them.

Easily the Galaxy Easter Egg, I’m so happy that I’ve finally been able to obtain one after 7 years. I also happen to like the Star Glow Wand, but not as much. I’d like to sell it, but it’s quite sentimental to me.

heart wand my beloved!! star wand is cool and all but the pink tax cannot be denied...... im but a simple girl who loves pink and hearts and glowing things 🥹💕

I actually haven't looked in that section enough but.. uh... I'd say the "Fair Pinwheel"

Back