• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favourite game per console

I'm a gamer nerd and it's not always easy to pick games, but I'm going to go by the consoles that I own. And yes, some will have two titles because I can't decide otherwise x.x

Super Nintendo: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time
Genesis: Gunstar Heroes
Computer: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
Game Boy: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Pokemon Gold Version
DS: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Of The Starry Skies
3DS: Fantasy Life, Super Smash Bros. 4 (Come on people, it's portable Smash)
PSP: Persona 3 Portable, Metal Slug Anthology
Switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (though to be honest I absolutely love the Switch and asking "What's your favorite Switch title?" To me that's tantamount to torture xD )

I'll try to think of whatever I can since I've played so many.

Super Nintendo - Donkey Kong Country 2
Nintendo64 - Paper Mario
GameCube - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Game Boy Advanced SP (Any Game Boy) - Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
PlayStation - The Grinch
PlayStation 2 - Grand Theft Auto III
Nintendo DS - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Nintendo 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
PC - Toontown or Life is Strange
Xbox 360 - Viva Pi?ata: Trouble in Paradise
Wii - Super Paper Mario
PlayStation 4 - The Last Guardian or Overwatch
Switch - Breath of the Wild

Wii - mario and sonic at the 2012 london olympic games/wii party
3DS - animal crossing: new leaf
Xbox 1: destiny 2

DS: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
PS2: Sonic Riders
3DS: New Leaf or PL and the Azran Legacy

my favorites tend to shift a lot, but here's what i think right now:

SNES: i only remember playing 3 games on the snes. they were super mario world, starfox, and some baseball game. i was really young (like 4-5 years old. i was born in 2001 don't judge) so my favorite of those was super mario world because of how easy it was for me to play.

PS2: ROAD TRIP i feel like it's a really obscure game??? but idk i still love everything about road trip and i have ever since i was 5. the character/car customization. the racing. the story. the adventure. good stuff

GameCube: the only gamecube game i played extensively is mario party 5. and that is all i needed tbh

Gameboy Advance: i played a LOT of gameboy games (although i admit more than a few of those were licensed barbie/bratz/dora/whatever games) but the only one i have real memories of enjoying a lot is super mario bros 3. and if i could i'd still play it pretty often, i think.

Nintendo DS: ACE ATTORNEY!! honestly this probably won't change. ace attorney brought me to meet some of my friends and even my first girlfriend and the games themselves are just really fun murder mysteries that are right up my alley. style savvy is also super up there. i gave my copy to a friend who liked playing it on my ds but i've started to miss it. i've been thinking of buying one of the 3DS ones

Wii: mario kart wii...rest in peace wifi communications

Nintendo 3DS: this puppy changes a lot. right now it's ACNL (no surprise. i only really use this forum when my interests cycle over to this game). i also love hatsune miku project mirai DX

Xbox 360: (idk if that's how it's capitalized) i haven't played anything other than portal 2 but portal 2 is really fun so that is just fine

PC: right now i'm super into the sims 4...i'm kind of childish and the sims is an excuse to play with dolls without being judged haha

I think I've done something like this before but I'm bored and need to cool down for a bit so I'll do it again :)
I'll pick a game for every console I own.

Atari 2600 - Breakout

NES - SMB3
SNES - Super Mario World
N64 - isn't it obvious?
Gamecube - Animal Crossing
Wii - Galaxy 2
Wii U - 3D World
I also absolutely adore Odyssey but I don't have a Switch ^^"

Game Boy - Super Mario Land 2
GBA - Pokemon Sapphire
DS - I would say SM64DS but I think they really messed up on the controls. Probably Warioware DIY
3DS - 3D Land

PlayStation - Spyro 2
PS2 - I wanna say Spyro ETD but it's so glitchy and almost has no soul... eh it's still funny.

PC - I love TF2 but I've never actually played it myself... watching others is always a blast though.

So yeah... Supra Mayro's #1 on TBT yall.:lemon:

Last edited:
Gameboy Advance: I loved the Sonic games as well as the Kirby games for this console.
I also played a lot Yoshi's Island Super Mario Advance 3.

GameCube: Oh, there are many games which are my favoitres: Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's
Mansion, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Animal Crossing, Mario Party 4-7, Super Smash Bros.
Melee... To name a few.

Nintendo DS: Besides Animal Crossing Wild World, my favorites are also Nintendogs, almost all
Pokemon games (especially Black, Heart Gold, Diamond and all Mystery Dungeon games), Drawn to Life,
Wario Ware Touched! and some other games.

Nintendo 3DS: Hm, let's see: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, Pokemon X/Y, Pokemon
Super Mystery Dungeon, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe... I probably forgot some games, lol.

Nintendo Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing City Folk, Super Smash Bros.
Brawl.

Playstation One: All the Crash Bandicoot games as well as Spyro.

Playstation 2: If I remember correctly, there was a skate board game with Disney characters
in it, but I can't remeber the name of it. I really liked that game and played it a lot back then when
I was younger.

Nintendo Switch: I don't have a Switch yet, but I really like Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
and Super Mario Odyssey.

NES: N/A (the games on here are just too dated)
SNES: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
N64: Paper Mario
GCN: Animal Crossing
Wii: Mario Kart Wii
Wii U: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Switch: Super Mario Odyssey

GB: Pokemon Gold/Silver
GBC: Pokemon Crystal
GBA: Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
DS: Pokemon Black/White
3DS: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

PS2: Kingdom Hearts II
PS3: Hm... Kingdom Hearts II.5? Didn't play too many original games on this system
PS4: Persona 5

PSP: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

PC: The Sims 3 plus all EPs

Back