• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Shop GnomeSlice's 1TBT Shop!

GnomeSlice

Bells
Switch
2464-1677-3212
Feedback
100% (12) +
I have recently finished my catalog, and I have also racked up multiple of every non-orderable item as well.

I am selling everything for 1TBT! This includes:
- 250,000 Bells!
- Furniture and Clothing Sets!
- Perfect Fruit!
- Orderable items!
- Non-orderable items!
- Flowers, Bushes, fruits!
- All tools, Regular, Silver, or Golden!
- And anything else you can think of!

For small orders I can do delivery, or for larger orders I will do pickup.

I am in the CST (Central Standard Time), so please bare with me if I reply late and you are in a different time zone :)

Please respond to this thread in the following format:

Character Name:
Town Name:
Friend Code:
Items you want:

When you comment, make sure to like my post, and any replies I send to you to let me know you have seen them and replied :)

Also don't forget to add my Friend Code, so I can easily add you back when you order! :)

Last edited:
Character Name: Betsy
Town Name: Ylisse
Friend Code: in sidebar :)
Items you want: Golden fishing rod, Golden net, zodiac tiger, zodiac rooster, zodiac rabbit, zodiac ox, zodiac horse, zodiac goat :) (do you have any paintings at all? Just wondering :) )

Character Name: Betsy
Town Name: Ylisse
Friend Code: in sidebar :)
Items you want: Golden fishing rod, Golden net, zodiac tiger, zodiac rooster, zodiac rabbit, zodiac ox, zodiac horse, zodiac goat :) (do you have any paintings at all? Just wondering :) )
Yes, I have every painting in the game :)

Last edited:
Yay! In that case, I am adding the graceful and dynamic painting to that list! :)

For sure! I'm grabbing the items now, the total will be 10 TBT. Will this be pickup or delivery? Also, any other things I can interest you in? Bells, Clothes, other tools, etc?

For sure! I'm grabbing the items now, the total will be 10 TBT. Will this be pickup or delivery? Also, any other things I can interest you in? Bells, Clothes, other tools, etc?

Thanks so much! I can go pickup the items :) And, if I can think of anything else, I will let you know! I'm on the hunt for some..... elusive items.. eheh...

Thanks so much! I can go pickup the items :) And, if I can think of anything else, I will let you know! I'm on the hunt for some..... elusive items.. eheh...

Cool! I'll finish rounding them up and drop them off at my train station for you to pickup, and then open my gates :) Also, what kind of elusive items? If you want 'em, I have 'em! :)

Essentially, the Korean DLC items: songpyeon, bureom, yut board, kimbap plate, and hibiscus. I haven't been able to find them anywhere, but I won't give up :)

Character Name: mac
Town Name: Petville
Friend Code:
0490-7529-2131
Items you want: In need of some bells! Also looking for Orange and blue roses. :)

Essentially, the Korean DLC items: songpyeon, bureom, yut board, kimbap plate, and hibiscus. I haven't been able to find them anywhere, but I won't give up :)

I can get all of those for you! I will add that to your order, and the Total comes to 15 TBT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend Code:
0490-7529-2131
Items you want: In need of some bells! Also looking for Orange and blue roses. :)

Hey! How many bells are you looking for? Also, how many of each color rose would you like?

I can get all of those for you! I will add that to your order, and the Total comes to 15 TBT :)

WH-WHOA! You have them?! Amazing! You really meant it when you said you have everything!!! Thank you so much :) Let me know when you're ready! I'll send the TBT your way!

WH-WHOA! You have them?! Amazing! You really meant it when you said you have everything!!! Thank you so much :) Let me know when you're ready! I'll send the TBT your way!

Lol yeah, I wasn't kidding ;P I just got all of the items, gates are open now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend Code:
0490-7529-2131

Bells and Roses have are ready for you! The gates are open! :)

Hello! I'm looking for these items:
Plant Partition
Zen Barrel
Ikada trophy
Kadomatsu
Karoke system
Large magazine rack
Medicine Cabinet
Music Stand

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for these items:
Plant Partition
Zen Barrel
Ikada trophy
Kadomatsu
Karoke system
Large magazine rack
Medicine Cabinet
Music Stand

Hi! I'm getting the items now! The total will be 8 TBT :)

Last edited:
Back