hello :)

starr_

Bells
hi! i'm starr! i just accidentally stumbled upon this forum, and it looks pretty fun so i decided to join! (too bad i missed april fools tho haha)
i started playing acnh in 2020 april while stuck in lockdown and its my favourite game :)
looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome! 👋🎲 Don't worry about missing out on the April Fool's stuff: I did you a favor and shoved a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy! 😁 That one tastes like blueberry! 💙 Lucky for you, you did not play ACNH right when Easter happened. That was a nightmare... 😖

Hello and welcome! The April Fools event is still on now!

Heeyyy, it's the pacifier club! Us 3 have one! 😀 What flavor you suckin' on? Mine tastes like garbage. 🤮 Had enough of this goo goo gaa gaa tomfoolery. ❌👶🍼

Welcome! 👋🎲 Don't worry about missing out on the April Fool's stuff: I did you a favor and shoved a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy! 😁 That one tastes like blueberry! 💙 Lucky for you, you did not play ACNH right when Easter happened. That was a nightmare... 😖
Aw thanks! I love blueberries! Curious about what happened during Easter tho… (but knowing zipper, it probably WAS a nightmare)
Post automatically merged:

Heeyyy, it's the pacifier club! Us 3 have one! 😀 What flavor you suckin' on? Mine tastes like garbage. 🤮 Had enough of this goo goo gaa gaa tomfoolery. ❌👶🍼
Haha seems like I got lucky with my flavour :) it’s blueberry!

Hiii starr, welcome to the forums! I hope you’re having fun here so far! ☺️

Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Your avatar is adorable btw!! 💕

Really?? I thought it was over already! Huh, wonder what this forum looks like normally then
Post automatically merged:

Hiii starr, welcome to the forums! I hope you’re having fun here so far! ☺️

Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Your avatar is adorable btw!! 💕
I am, thanks! And yeah, I’m pretty young, so I didn’t even know about animal crossing before new horizons :) I think you can tell by my profile picture but my favourites are Poppy and Marshall!

I'm a bit late, but welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Are you still playing your original island, or have you reset at all? 😊

I'm a bit late, but welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Are you still playing your original island, or have you reset at all? 😊
hi!! i am enjoying myself! just lurking so far because i have too many assignments sob
I'm still playing on my original island im too sentimental to reset it haha (its got 2000+ hours on it at this point but a lot of that is from my mother too!)

Back