• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How good are you at going to bed early?

Do you go to bed early regularly?

• I always go to bed early.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • No, I stay up, but at least I don't stay up TOO late.

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • I'm a Night Owl, but at least I do go to bed around 4/5

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • I pull all-nighters to a point I see the sun rise, but I don't do it as often.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Sleep? What's Sleep? How am I still alive???

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
I'm usually a night owl but I've been forcibly fixing my sleep schedule so I've been taking sleeping pills to knock me out at a normal time.

I'm usually a night owl but I've been forcibly fixing my sleep schedule so I've been taking sleeping pills to knock me out at a normal time.
I wouldn't become too dependent on those if I were you. At least not for long term usage.

i usually sleep really late unless it was a busy day or i had to get up earlier.. i usually stay up until 3 or 4, but if my boyfriend is awake the entire time ill stay up with him until 5 or 6. sleeping so late probably isn't good but if i try to sleep early when im not already exhausted it takes me forever to fall asleep or I'll wake up again in the middle of the night or super early in the morning

Back