• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

How good are you at going to bed early?

Do you go to bed early regularly?

• I always go to bed early.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No, I stay up, but at least I don't stay up TOO late.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • I'm a Night Owl, but at least I do go to bed around 4/5

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • I pull all-nighters to a point I see the sun rise, but I don't do it as often.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Sleep? What's Sleep? How am I still alive???

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
I'm usually a night owl but I've been forcibly fixing my sleep schedule so I've been taking sleeping pills to knock me out at a normal time.

I'm usually a night owl but I've been forcibly fixing my sleep schedule so I've been taking sleeping pills to knock me out at a normal time.
I wouldn't become too dependent on those if I were you. At least not for long term usage.

i usually sleep really late unless it was a busy day or i had to get up earlier.. i usually stay up until 3 or 4, but if my boyfriend is awake the entire time ill stay up with him until 5 or 6. sleeping so late probably isn't good but if i try to sleep early when im not already exhausted it takes me forever to fall asleep or I'll wake up again in the middle of the night or super early in the morning

My sleep schedule could be studied by scholars, it’s so odd. I sleep anywhere from 7-13 hours, some nights I pass out early, other nights I can’t sleep at all and have an all nighter. Some days I’ll have a nightmare and wake up around exactly 4 am wide awake and alert regardless of when I fell asleep. Other days I’ll wake up at 3 pm. My sleep schedule has been like this for five years. I’m hoping once I find a new job it’ll force me to keep a consistent sleep schedule.

If you consider 5am early... As in early morning... Then I'm very good at going to bed early. :p
Still getting my 8 hours of sleep every... morning? though so it's all fine and dandy.

There are times where I am very successful in going to bed early since I have to wake up super early during the weekdays. However there are times where even though I am in bed and trying to sleep I end up going to sleep late-ish because I am unable to fall asleep. When I was a child I was so good at falling asleep fast, wish I still had that talent.

I sleep at a decent hour. 😴 I wake up early anyway, so it doesn't really matter; especially when you're up at night playing an instrument you like! 😁 I play the piano/keyboard but there's another instrument I like to practice. 🎹 Need a lot of finger dexterity for this one! 😉 You may not be familiar with it, so allow me to explain via poetry because this IS the basement. Anything DOES go here, right? 😏

Let me play you something sweet tonight,
on an instrument of gold.
Propped upon my lap, held tight
with both hands I would hold.
Let me strum against the sides
and slide my fingers down.
I'll find out which side plays best
and makes the loudest sound.

I would play so delicately
with such finesse of touch.
I would play affectionately
my fingers like a brush.